It's in a peacefull neighborhood with a beautifull sea-view and only 300 m from the beach (downhill). It has a furnished terrace with sea-view. Free parking is available in front of the house. WIFI is also free of charge.
The 50 sq m apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, one with an extra bed, a bathroom with a shower, kitchen (equipped with crockery and cutlery, electric stove with 2 gas burners and 2 electric hotplates, a microwave oven, refrigerator with a freezer compartment, coffee machine, water kettle and kitchen towels), dining corner and a large terrace with a magnificent, panoramic view.
Общение с гостями
If the guests require assistance, the owner is available next door or via cell phone.
Accommodation is available from 14:00 hr on the day of arrival till 10:00 hr on the day of departure. To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Upon arrival, please submit identification documents of all guests to the property owner for registering. The documents will be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. Ktichen towels, bath towels and bed linen are included in the price and the property owner will change them every 7 days. Please keep your apartment clean and in order during your stay. The property owner is not required to clean and tidy up nor to furnish any toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent. We kindly ask you to take out the garbage daily during the summer. Smoking is allowed inside the apartment but not in the bedrooms. Please consider the possible fire danger. Ashtrays are available.
3. The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
4. The property owner is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in her or his power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Moreover, the guest cannot bring electric appliances without the property owner's permission. This rule does not apply to the electric appliances for personal care.
7. Noise and rumble are not welcomed in the house, particularly during the sleeping time between 23:00 and 08:00 in the morning. You are obliged to insure mannerly behaviour of both adults and children, for child supervision during their playtimea and to prevent possible damage of door slamming due to draft or bad weather.
8. The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another location, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery and utensils, towels or blankets to the beach…).
When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. Please make sure to close all doors and windows before leaving the apartment. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
9. Persons who are not the houseguests are not allowed to stay overnight, to reside all day long at the premises or use the house appliances without explicit consent of the property owner.
10. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to invite the property owner to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart.
11. On the day of the departure, you are kindly requested to leave the rented room or apartment until 10 a.m. so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests.