Located on the 2/F ('first floor' in UK), our 2 bedroom flat is within walking distance to: 2 mins to Goldhawk Road tube, 5 mins to public bikes and local cafes, 8 mins to Brook Green, 10 mins to Shepherd's Bush tube and 15 mins to Westfield Mall.
Overlooking Sulgrave Road which is a residential street, our living room catches the afternoon/evening sun. The two bedrooms (one with a small balcony) overlook private gardens and trees at the back, are very quiet and catch the morning sun.
Our two bedroom flat has a larger bedroom with a double bed and smaller bedroom with one twin bed that pulls out into a large size double bed with access to a small balcony. The kitchen is open with access directly into the bright, high ceiling sitting room.
We have a Sony smart TV and wifi fully connected. However, the bedrooms sometimes will not have access to internet but it is strong in the sitting room/kitchen.
The kitchen has cutlery, pots, pans, kitchenware, toaster, coffee machine, rice cooker, electric kettle, oven, microwave, small refrigerator and washer with a combination dryer. There's chopping board, oven pans, vacuum, small broom with dust pan and everything you need to make meals.
We provide all bedding, linens, shampoos, conditioner, body wash and body lotions. The space is cozy yet spacious enough for single/couples or small family to stay comfortably.
* Sitting room: 2 desks, curtains, two-seater sofa, TV shelf, Sony smart TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi router, 2 coffee tables, round dining table with 4 chairs, large mirror over un-useable fireplace and painting.
* Open kitchen: washer/combo dryer, oven, electric stove, ventilator, microwave, refrigerator, cutlery, mugs/glasses, Tupperware, pots/pans and some small dishes.
* Bathroom: small tub with shower curtain and shower, hand towel, cabinet under sink for storage and shelving on the wall.
* Small bedroom: built in closet with shelves, black out curtains, twin bed (80cm x 200) which can pull out to large double size (160cm x 200cm), bedding, two pillows, two bath towels, small mini desk, fold up side table and fold up chair with access to a small balcony.
* Large bedroom: built in closet with shelves, double bed (150cm x 200cm) with four pillows and bedding, desk, small bookshelf, two bath towels, safe, mirror and black out curtains.
There are also some over the door hooks, small rack on a heater and built in wall hooks for additional hanging.
The three story building has a main door outside and another one indoors entering into the flat. It's up 1.5 flights of stairs which is not handicap accessible. It may also not be convenient for families with young children requiring buggies/strollers as you'll need to carry it up the stairs and place it inside.
Общение с гостями
We live just downstairs from the flat and can be reached by email/Airbnb anytime. We respect our guest's privacy and plan to keep interaction to a minimum unless requested otherwise.
Другие важные подробности
We do live in a residential neighborhood in an older building. Although we've installed sound proofing floor boards, we do ask our guests to be considerate not to jump or yell to prevent complaints from our neighbors.
We are open and flexible to both short term and long term stays as we have friends and family staying frequently. Negotiations of the rental is not welcome. If you feel the rental is too high, there are many other options you my choose from. I go above and beyond to ensure the flat has everything needed and can make further preparations as requested.
Additional basic (dusting, wiping down surfaces, emptying trash bins, dishes, making beds, vacuuming) housekeeping is provided for stays over three nights but under one week.
The flat is suitable for up to four people only as there are only two double sized beds.
- We live just downstairs from the flat so are easily reachable.
- The building is old with thin walls and floor boards so partying is not welcomed and not suitable for entertaining.
- This is a non- smoking flat.
- We are not open to negotiating the rental for long term stays.
- We will try to accommodate to your arrival/departure times but the check-in generally set for 2pm and check-out at noon which allows us enough time to clean the flat after existing guests depart.
Born in Hong Kong, raised in Maine (USA) and spent the past 12 years in Shanghai, China. I speak Mandarin, Cantonese and my native language is English. Being well traveled with high standards, I will pass that onto my guests who stay in my extended home. I'm married with two young boys.