Beautiful 2 BR apartment w/parking boasts a huge open kitchen, hardwood floors, and two balconies. Great bars and restaurants in the area and less than a five minute walk to the subway gives you great access to all of Chicago.
"This is one of the best houses in this price range. The house owner is absolutely one of the nicest guy I have ever met! He made our trip more interesting!"
"The neighborbhood is very quiet and the apartment is close to the bus and Blue Line subway"
Huge open kitchen if you feel like cooking with a connected bar/island with bar stools makes for a very homey feel. Hardwood floors in the living room and two bedrooms. Queen beds in each bedroom as well as a sleeper sofa in the living room. Washer/Dryer is located in the unit as well in case you'd like to do some laundry. Great back balcony with awesome city views
You will have access to the whole 3rd floor of this three unit building. Also there are two balconies, one in front and the other in the back that you can use freely (front balcony temporarily off limits as it needs some repair work). One parking space is provided as well
Общение с гостями
I like to meet my guests in person when checking in to show you around and answer any questions you may have. Typically you can check out on your own and just leave the keys inside.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номерCity registration pending
Подробнее об этом номере
Please bag and trash and leave by the back door (extra trash bags are under the kitchen sink. Also collect dirty sheets and towels and put together in a pile. Thanks.
1. Check-in time is any time after 3 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
2. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
3. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact me to learn more.
4. If a location is left in an exceptionally messy state, we will charge $50 for every extra hour of cleaning required.
5. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
7. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
8. If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $75. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 10 am and 12:00 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if we have approved a late checkout in advance.
9. Before leaving guests will collect towels and bring to the area of the washer/dryer and start a load of laundry with the towels
10. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
I have lived in Chicago for a decade now and have loved every minute of it - well perhaps there have been some sub zero degree winter days that I have questioned my decision to move here. On the other hand summers here are spectacular. Feel free to ask me about what neighborhood street festival or other activities are going on during your trip to Chicago.