Located in green Ramat Aviv, this apartment combines the best Tel Aviv has to offer: Quiet, close to the park, plenty of parking and only a few minutes away from the center of town, shops, and the beach.
A spacious, beautiful, sun-lit apartment in the quiet, tranquil northern part of Tel-Aviv. Enjoy the nightlife and attractions of Tel-Aviv without suffering the noise, pollution, and parking issues of the center.
The apartment is 2.5 rooms, with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room, and is furnished with brand new furniture. It's ideal for couples and single travelers that are looking for a clean, comfortable and quiet place.
Amenities include a 47" LCD TV a USB connection, washing machine, kitchen stove, kettle, toaster oven, fridge, air conditioning in both the living room and the bedroom, and hi-speed internet. There's also a 24" widescreen monitor, speakers, and a wireless keyboard and mouse which you can connect to your laptop.
What you'll find in the area:
- A 7 minute walk from Tel-Aviv's largest park and HaYarkon River.
- A 3 minute walk from a bus station with routes that take you to the center of town, the northern port, or anywhere else.
- A 3 minute walk from a Tel-O-Fun bike rental station that you can use to bike around the city.
- A 3 minute walk from a small shopping center with a 24/7 supermarket, ATM, cafe & restaurant, dry cleaning, and other small shops. There's also one of Tel-Aviv's largest shopping malls just 10 minutes by foot or 2 minutes by car.
- Ideal for travelers with a vehicle, as there is much more parking space than in the center.
Note that this is my own personal apartment which I live in and rent when I'm abroad. Please treat it as you would your own home.
Please tell me a bit about yourself - who you are, who you're coming with, what you're planning on doing - so I can best accommodate your stay. Also, feel free to contact me with any question you might have!
Guests can access the entire apartment.
Общение с гостями
I'll be traveling abroad, but available via phone and mail.
Please keep in mind:
- This house is provided "as-is." Breakfast is not included.
- This is my own personal apartment which I live in and rent when I'm abroad. Please treat it as you would your own home.
I get excited by big ideas, good food and crazy people (or maybe crazy ideas and good people?). In my precious free time, I contemplate what I should do with my precious free time, conduct random baking experiments, listen to elevator music and watch cheesy movies, and enjoy simple things, such as late night radio, front porch conversations, swings, and things that are open 24/7.
I've lived and studied in three continents and love exploring new places and cultures getting to know people. Feel free to ask me anything!
I travel for business and fun, and rent my place when I'm away.