This 2-bedroom apartment is in the perfect location for your visit to Louisville. Walk to all the Bardstown Rd has to offer in minutes. You'll only be a few blocks from many coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and retail shopping. The Highlands neighborhood is central to Louisville's east side of town and convenient to access downtown, and all Louisville has to offer. The apartment has a theater set-up, and is a great space for entertaining (Kosher Kitchen).
Very central in one of Louisville's most desired neighborhoods, the apartment is on Bardstown Road, close to Cherokee Park and is convenient to all of the Derby City. There are dozens of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
The apartment is fully set up with service for 8, cooking essentials, Kosher friendly kitchen, Wifi, cable with HBO, and a projector for viewing your favorite shows after a day on the town. Enjoy media cables to connect your computer, or the devices for DVDs, Blueray, Streaming already in the unit.
The sleeping arrangements include: a queen bed in each bedroom (2), one futon (1) in the middle bedroom, two queen air mattresses (2) and a couch (1) in the common spaces.
While most visitors are out and about, you can enjoy winding down from your distillery tours watching your favorite movies on an HD projector, 100" projector screen and Bose speakers. There's cable TV with HBO and connection cables for your laptop (HDMI, VGA, and Mini-DisplayPort) so you can connect for DVDs or to log into your own Netflix, Hulu, AmazonPrime or HBONow account.
You can enjoy all the amenities available in the space: a double oven , dishwasher, triple basin sink , coffee maker with bean grinder, toaster, a built in microwave and washer/dryer units.
High quality linens, comfortable beds, wood & leather furniture, tile and hardwood throughout.
Make yourself at home. You'll have full access to every nook and cranny of the apartment.
Общение с гостями
24 hour check-in or out accessing the key by lockbox. I am sometimes able to meet and am always available for recommendations and tips to make your visit one to remember.
I message the day of your arrival, usually between 2-4pm with the lock box code once the place is ready.
- Please reserve for the number of guests to be staying during your trip.
- No smoking and no parties.
- A message via the Airbnb app or text to be sent upon checking-out. (Very Important)
Please feel at home for your stay and treat my place with the respect and care you’d request of me if I stayed in your home. I follow these rules and ask that you do the same. There is a full house guide in the apartment.
- NO SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted inside. If you smoke outside, dispose of your butts in the outside trash and not the yard.
- PETS. I know how few listings allow pets and since I love animals, I do allow them. Pets are not to be on the furniture or beds. If pets are to be left in the house unattended, they should be kept in a crate. If your pet is used to sleeping in your bed, lounging on your couch and alerting you to strange noises to a level that will bother neighbors, please keep them at home. There is a $40 pet fee per stay that will be requested through the Resolution Center.
- NO SHOES. Please take off shoes inside. I keep a shoe-free home, so please remove your shoes.
- CONSERVE ELECTRICITY. We all want to be as low-impact as possible, so please conserve energy by turning off the lights when you go out.
- LOCK DOORS & WINDOWS. Please make sure the doors and windows are locked when you leave the house.
- HOUSEKEEPING. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeping is not. When you’re done with your stay, used towels can be collected in the bathroom or placed in front of the washer. Leave beds unmade and it’s not necessary to strip the sheets. Please don’t move furniture.
PLEASE NOTE: I understand accidents happen, however if bedding linens or towels are ruined with stains (hair bleaching products, blood, grease, makeup, benzoyl peroxide, etc.) the cost to replace them will be taken out of your security deposit (running from $10-100 depending on what was ruined) or requested through the Resolution Center. Cotton balls, make-up removal wipes, and paper towels are all disposable and provided for your use.
- PROPERTY. All the belongings in the unit are personal affects and tokens of travel and fun memories. I clean the apartment after each guest leaves, so please don’t take anything and let me know about any damaged after your stay.
- NO PARTIES. I often have guests arriving later in the day after your check-out and a brief amount of time to freshen things up. Unlike a hotel, I don’t have an alternate room to put the next guest in so the place should be left similarly to how it was received.
If issues or questions arise during your stay please notify me immediately so that I can address issues as soon as possible. I want to make sure you have a great stay and for you to leave me a great review. Let me know if there are any maintenance issues that come up.
*** House is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.