The best room in the cleanest apartment in Manhattan.
15 min to Time Square. Very safe neighborhood.
It is beautiful building located on Washington Heights. A express train and 1 train are 2 blocks away. Also just a few blocks away from Fort Washington Park. It's near Columbia Hospital and the area offers a wide range of restaurants and bars. There are several grocery stores within a few blocks.
*No smoking, drugs or alcohol.
*No loud music.
*Room for one person only.
1. Please remove your shoes at the door, and place them on the shoe rack.
2. Please note that unauthorized guests are not permitted to enter the building at any time.
3. Please respect people's privacy and property at all times.
4. Prudent tone of voice when talking on the phone at night time.
5. Use ear plug after 10pm to listening to Music and tv shows.
6- Air Conditioner:
* doors & windows should be closed when the AC is ON you should turn it off when you leave7. Please do NOT slam doors, this disturb other guest and neighbors.
8. Be sure before you leave the apartment to TURN OFF any electronic device such as iron and the fire in the stove.
clean after use it ( remove hair from the bath tub, flush the toilet)
B- Kitchen *Light cooking in the kitchen only! (strong condiments and fry food is not permitted) * Don't leave any dirty dishes in the sink*Pots and pans should be clean and put the away after used *Perishable food should be wrap with plastic clear wrap in the refrigerator ( we will provide the plastic wrap * Keep your stuff clean and tidy, don't let food to roten. Remember the refrigerator is keep the food fresh not a storage.
If you are found in violation of these rules, your reservation will unfortunately have to be terminated early without refund, and any future attempts to book with us will be denied.
Other than that, please make yourself at home and have fun! After all, you're in the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!