The newest, most private, best appointed villa in the entire Palms Private Residence Club complex. Located in The Palms Private Residence Club, Villa 22, or Casa Chocolate, is a 2200+ square foot, 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom beachfront villa. Casa chocolate is only a short stroll away from gorgeous Flamingo Beach!
Villa 22 has become one of The Palms' most in-demand homes because of its superior equipment, unequaled privacy and great extra perks that other homes in the complex don't offer.
Casa Chocolate, as the name implies, is decorated in a chocolate theme. A careful and patient collection process for the art pieces has made for an entertaining, cheerful and pretty look for the entire villa. Modern contemporary furniture with a tropical flair is not just delightful to look at, it is very comfortable as well.
A beautifully appointed, comprehensively equipped gourmet kitchen lets you prepare spectacular meals. Outfitted with high-end Viking and Sub-Zero appliances, and all the cooking gadgets one could possibly imagine. This kitchen is a chef's dream!
Dimmable LED lighting throughout the villa allows for great lighting with very little heat; this is also another unique feature of Casa Chocolate.
Casa Chocolate is also equipped with the latest technology and communications goodies: High-speed WiFi and wired Internet, free unlimited long distance calling, Smart TVs in every room; digital cable, Apple TV, Blu-Ray and a high-quality Home Theater system in the living room. There are several usb charger-equipped power outlets downstairs and upstairs.
The living room also doubles as a sleeping area with a Queen-size sleeper sofa. A complete downstairs bathroom makes it very comfortable to sleep downstairs. The downstairs porch is the best on the property, with a wonderful swing chair, a lounger and two easy chairs with footstools. Fully folding windows allow opening to the entire width of the villa.
The Master Bedroom is equipped with a King-size Tempur-Pedic bed, brand new ultra-quiet AC, ceiling fan, and Breakfast Station with mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. 55-inch 3D television with Blu-Ray player. The en-suite bathroom is done in luxurious Costa Rican stone and has an enclosed multi-head shower and commode, plus a large jetted tub. Dual sinks with great lighting and lots of storage space. Off the Master bathroom is the walk-in closet. The view from the Master Bedroom is stunning, and the fully folding windows open up to the entire width of the room out to a spacious balcony. Telescopic bug screens let in the soothing ocean sounds while keeping the critters out while you sleep.
Bedroom 2 has a super comfortable Queen-size bed, 40 inch smart TV, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom appointed with beautiful native stone. It has also just been fitted with a new, ultra quiet AC system. It also offers a large loft that sleeps one adult or two kids. The loft's lighting can be controlled from up in the loft or down in the bedroom.
The Palms complex also boasts a complete oceanside gym, round pool, spectacular infinity pool with bar and food service, and a BBQ area with two large professional Weber grills. Lots of beachfront and poolside seating with umbrellas for the free use of our guests.
Don’t feel like cooking? Many terrific restaurants are only minutes away. If you feel like really indulging yourself, let The Palms' in-house chef service prepare and serve you a fabulous gourmet meal in the villa or by torchlight right by the beach.
The Palms also offers the free use of sea kayaks, boogie boards, surfboards and snorkeling gear to our guests. Pool toys aplenty are available for the kids.
Every guest we've had has been enchanted and wants to return as soon as possible. From the owner to every last member of the staff at The Palms, we make it our mission that your stay at Casa Chocolate is among the best vacations you've ever experienced.
Two-week (or longer) stays always get a free night!
Guests have access to the entire property except the owner's personal locked spaces.
Общение с гостями
Guests can always call if the need arises, but usually the staff at The Palms can take care of most situations.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the villa. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay
overnight in the property, or use any of the resort's facilities, including the pools and gardens. Any other person in the property is the sole
responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all
guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. It is the guest’s responsibility to keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Guest is responsible for any and all damage to the property and/or its furnishings and equipment. If damage surpasses deposit amount, remainder shall be paid immediately before checkout.
5. Only use appliances and kitchen utensils for their intended uses. Please do not use metallic utensils on the non-stick cookware. Do not use knives to pry open cans or other objects.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated
parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally
parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is housekeeping service every day. Linens and
bath towels are included in the unit, as well as beach/pool towels.
9. Toilets and bathrooms: When you arrive, you will notice some signs in the bathrooms that say "toilet paper only." Please follow that! We just got word from the management that after an inspection of the villa’s "catch-all" at the drain head, a variety of different foreign objects had been found. This of course could clog the sewer lines and cause all sorts of ugly problems. If any of the toilets overflow because of any foreign objects flushed by the guests, a cleaning charge of $250 will be assessed before checkout.
10. Doors and Windows: Please watch carefully how you operate the doors and windows. They are fragile and the mechanisms are expensive and difficult to replace. When open, make sure the latches are fully retracted, as the wind can slam the doors against the granite floor and break the latch. Any damage to the doors/windows incurs an immediate forfeiture of the entire damage deposit.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.