Our two bedroom casita has just been renovated to create a comfortable environment for visitors to the Sonoma countryside. The patio and pool are a great place to grill, enjoy a glass of wine and take in the views of Petaluma's rolling hills. This unit has 2 bedrooms with queen beds and a bathroom along with a small kitchenette and living area.
Cerro Pampa Casita
The Casita is a lovely two bedroom located on a Polo Horse Ranch property in Petaluma. It is a great place to come and escape. The Casita is near the pool and under the larger main house with a separate entrance. It has it's own kitchen, bathroom with shower and spacious living area. Each bedroom has a queen size bed. There is an outdoor table with a charcoal BBQ to grill from a fire pit and easy access to the pool with incredible views to enjoy.
There is another unit on the property, the Hacienda and Hillside which is the main house above the Casita and rented separately. Please be aware that due to the particular acoustics of the house, foot falls in the upper apartment reverberate loudly in the Casita. This may be an issue for light sleepers.
Entire downstairs 2 bedroom unit with outdoor eating area and BBQ.
You have SHARED access to the Pool from 8am to 9pm.
The pool has solar heating and will be “winterized” before the temperature drops to freezing. This usually occurs in late October/November and the heating stays off until around March/April. If you book a visit during those months you are welcome to use the pool however it would NOT be heated during your stay and it would be very cold. The weather is ever changing and we cannot guarantee a specific temperature in the pool on any specific date around the months mentioned above. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk.
Общение с гостями
Please let us know if you need anything during your stay. We are always available.
Другие важные подробности
*We are on filtered spring water at a ranch with horses. As a working horse ranch we must ask that you conserve water. If there are any issues with water during your stay contact us immediately and we will resolve the problem. We supply Alhambra drinking water for guest consumption.
*There is a Weber BBQ available for use, please bring your own charcoal and starter.
*There are outdoor fire pits and an indoor fireplace. Please bring your own wood and starter. Check for “No burn days”
*There is a smart TV and we provide a Netflix account for guest use.
*Since we are on a horse ranch there are flies. Please understand that flies being in and around the house are an almost constant thing. We will leave fly tape and a swatter to help but please understand we cannot control the insects. We do have monthly pest control in place.
*The pool has solar heating, piping that heats the water as it runs through the filter. The pool will be “winterized” in the beginning of November until around March. If you book a visit during those months you are welcome to use the pool however it would NOT be heated during your stay. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk.
*The pool is SHARED unless you rent the entire property. See Guest Access section for clarification.
* Wi-Fi is available but limited in regards to speed/connection due to our rural setting. We DO NOT guarantee Wi-Fi service at all times.
• Absolutely No Smoking in the home.
• Conserve water! We are on spring water at a ranch with horses.
• You must be 25 years of age to book and stay at this property.
• Adhere to the maximum number of people in the units respectively unless prior written permission is given. The entire property which includes the Hacienda, the Hillside and the Casita has a firm 16 person maximum occupancy.
• Please be courteous to the surrounding neighbors and keep noise levels low. Quiet time is between the hours of 10pm-9am.
• Adhere to Pool Rules. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk.
•Please clean dishes in the dishwasher throughout your stay and leave only one sink worth for the maid service.
• Make sure all garbage from the kitchen and outside of the house have been taken out to the bins in the garage. Please do this as garbage’s become full to keep the house free of flies. 3 or 4 bags extra is ok, but excess garbage may incur a fee.
• Pets are not permitted. The horses who live on property do not do well with pets.
• Please be respectful of the horses that are on the property.
• Please turn off all heating/cooling units upon check out.
• Please turn off all lights upon check out. *View Check-out Procedures*
• Please lock all doors and windows upon check out. Lock doors by pressing the bottom “lock” symbol button while pulling the door closed.
*Failure to be honest about the number of guests or your intentions during your stay can result in cancellation of your reservation or you may be asked to leave at your expense.
У этого хозяина 33 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Marissa and I love to eat and drink with friends and family. I love to ride horses, surf, travel and parent. Marissa loves to dance and to be creative and to get stuff done. We have a son named Matias who is eight years old. He loves video games, reading and riding horses. We are great guests and hosts. We really enjoy connecting with friends and we really like leaving places better than we found them. Marissa has a talent for flower arrangement, bringing gifts, writing thank you letters and interior decorating. I love to cook and get a major sense of satisfaction from seeing people happy and sated at my table. I met Marissa at Cerro Pampa and I have so many other amazing memories on that property. It can be restful or exciting but it is always fun! Marissa and I are having a son in July so while we are on that adventure I hope you will have many good times at Cerro Pampa.