Об этом жилье
Vacation Rental located in the beautiful, gated, resort community of PINE MOUNTAIN LAKE, GROVELAND, CALIFORNIA 95321. Just 25 miles from the entrance to Yosemite National Park, Hwy 120 corridor. Enjoy both Pine Mountain Lake amenities + Yosemite!
*Rent+Tax+Fees. Seasonal & Holiday rates vary.
*$180 departure clean + $59 deposit waiver
*HOA charges $27/vehicle (1x fee) to enter gated community w/24 hour security.
*Guest brings sheets/towels or hire linen service thru Yosemite Region Resorts.
Vacation rental located in the beautiful gated, resort community of PINE MOUNTAIN LAKE, GROVELAND, CALIFORNIA. Just 25-miles to the entrance of YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Hwy 120 corridor.
Unit 4 Lot 49.
LARGE GROUP? NEED TWO OR THREE HOMES?
"Escape At The Lake" Unit 4 Lot 49 is only a few houses away from both "Casa Del Lago" Unit 4 Lot 45 and "Randy's House" Unit 4 Lot 44.
LOCATION! Could it be more perfect? Just a hop, skip & a jump to the Lake Lodge Beach!
"Escape At The Lake" is directly across the street from the Lake Lodge Beach & Playground, approximately 500 feet. And 1/4-mile to Tennis Courts! This sweet little cabin will delight you with its modern, updated features, spacious bedrooms and extended living on the large front deck with plenty of seating for 12. Welcome to the lake!
Features: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1800sqft, 2-level, Renovated in 2015, 3-TVs (2 with DirectTv & 1 in the twin bedroom only for DVD/VHS use), 2-DVD Players(the one downstairs is BluRay), 1-VCR, iPodDock, SatelliteTV, Large DVD/VHS Movie Collection for Kids & Adults, WIFI, INTERNET USE SPECIAL NOTICE: (Internet is for email & web-browsing only. NOT to be used for video-streaming. The internet usage is metered in Pine Mountain Lake. Streaming movies could exceed usage limits causing additional charges from the internet provider. Any overage will be charged to your credit card on file), Central Heat & A/C, Woodstove, 2-Ceiling Fans, 1-Standing Portable Fan, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Microwave, Dishwasher, Blender, Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Crockpot, Tea Kettle, W/D, Board Games, Childrens Book Library, Ladder Ball Game, Corn Hole Game, Horseshoe Pit, Deck, Deck Furniture for 12, Hammock, Charcoal BBQ.
Bed Sizes: 3Q + 2T + 2Double-Futons.
Sleeps12, Maximum Occupancy 12 (including children/infants of any age).
Dining Table Seasts 10 (6 chairs + 2 benches), Kitchen Bar Seats 4.
Large flat driveway parking for upto 6 vehicles.
Whole House Vacation Rental
Общение с гостями
Professionally managed by Yosemite Region Resorts located in downtown Groveland.
Другие важные подробности
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY:
This home is managed by a professional property management agency, Yosemite Region Resorts. They do not operate like a private Airbnb host would.
1) Please read the Rental Agreement thoroughly under "House Rules" before requesting to book.
2) Please read the property description thoroughly before requesting to book.
3) Once your reservation has been made, the property management agency will request your direct email address and require 2 online forms to be completed prior to your arrival; both with due dates. Your full & timely cooperation is necessary in order to process your reservation.
4) The property management agency requires that you provide a valid credit card directly to them, to pay for parking permits and optional linen service. These costs are not processed through the Airbnb platform. Please cooperate with their standard protocols.
5) Yosemite Region Resorts works closely with three Airbnb reps on a regular basis and has Airbnb's full approval on how they operate.
6) Please plan ahead and know where you are going before you leave home in route to your getaway. READ the ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE INSTRUCTIONS that the property management agency will email to you the day before check-in. If you do not receive ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE INSTRUCTIONS via email the day before you check-in, please call the property management agency to let them know to re-send them to you, do not delay in letting them know. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU REACH GROVELAND TO THEN FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU NEED TO CHECK-IN. Poor planning on your part may result in extra fees if the property management agency must assist you after hours.
*Rent + Tax + Fees.
*$180 departure clean + $59 deposit waiver + parking permits
*Pine Mountain Lake HOA charges $27 per vehicle (one time fee) to enter the gated community with 24 hour security. The entire fee goes to PML HOA.
*Guest brings sheets/towels in order to save on cost or hire linen service thru Yosemite Region Resorts.
OPTIONAL LINEN SERVICE:
Linen service is $30 per bed (1 time fee); this includes (1) fitted sheet, (1) flat sheet, (2) pillow cases, (2) bath towels, (2) hand towels, (2) wash clothes, delivery + pickup. Note: 2 twins = one bed.
*No house parties.
*Minimum $500 fine for all unauthorized / undeclared pets and/or for smoking in this non-smoking property.
*Please do not use/fill bathtubs during times of drought.
*Please conserve water.
*No large gatherings permitted. A maximum of 12 people (including children/infants of any age) permitted on the property premises never to exceed 12 at any given time.
* What does AirBnB mean by "Extra People No Charge"?: The house will sleep a specific number of people in beds, as provided in the description of the property. Additionally, the homeowner has provided a maximum occupancy limit, not to be exceeded. There is no extra charge for extra people above the number of people the home sleeps in beds, but not to exceed the maximum occupancy. EXAMPLE: If the house SLEEPS 6 in beds with a MAXOCCUP LIMIT of 8... there is no extra charge for guest #7 & #8. No extra guests would be permitted above the maximum occupancy limit of 8.
*PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL & GENTLE ON THIS HOME: This home is a privately-owned home; a home that is dearly loved by the owner. Please be gentle.
*You must be at least 25 years old to rent this property, no exceptions. A copy of your drivers license is required.
*Guests not permitted to launch their own boats per PML rules. However, many of our guests bring their boats for day trips down to the larger Lake Don Pedro!
*Yosemite Region Resorts is not affiliated with Pine Mountain Lake or any local venues.
*All information subject to change at anytime. Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
© All images are copyrighted and are the sole property of Yosemite Region Resorts, all rights reserved.
1. TERM(URL HIDDEN)Arrival: 3 p.m. No early check-ins(URL HIDDEN)Departure: 11 a.m. No late check-outs.
2. AGE REQUIREMENT:
You must be at least 25 years old to rent a property from Yosemite Region Resorts (YRR). A copy of your drivers license must be submitted to YRR within 7 days of reservation to verify age. Your reservation will be canceled if you are under the age of 25 or if your age cannot be verified within 7 days of reservation.
3. HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION ASSESSMENTS:
Guest acknowledges that the premises are located in a community governed by a homeowners association. Guest further acknowledges that there are certain rules and regulations for the public good and order of the community. Guest acknowledges that a violation of a rule or regulation can result in a fee or penalty being assessed against Guest and/or YRR. Guest agrees to pay any fee or penalty assessed against Guest for the conduct of Guest or Guest's invitees and to hold YRR harmless for any fees or penalties assessed against YRR for the conduct of Guest or Guest's invitees. Guest agrees to pay in a timely or prescribed manner all such fees and/or penalties. Parking Permits are required by Pine Mountain Lake Association for all vehicles entering the community. YRR will issue parking passes on behalf of Pine Mountain Lake at guest's expense. Pine Mountain Lake currently charges $25 per vehicle and is subject to change without notice.
a. Absolutely no pets are allowed in non-pet friendly properties. The presence of a pet will result in the immediate termination of this agreement and forfeiture of all deposits. A minimum fine of $500 will be charged for having a pet in a non-pet friendly property.
b. Pets are permitted in pet friendly properties as described in the property description. Pets must be registered with YRR and pet fees must be paid prior to arrival. Non-registered pets will result in the immediate termination of this agreement and forfeiture of all deposits. A minimum fine of $500 will be charged for having unregistered pets in a property.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. A minimum fine of $500 will be charged for smoking inside the rental property.
6. CONDITION OF PROPERTY:
a. Guest accepts the premises, as well as the improvements located on the premises, in their present condition and agrees that the premises and improvements are in good, clean, safe, and tenantable condition as of the date of occupation by the Guest.
b. On expiration or earlier termination of this agreement, Guest shall promptly surrender and deliver the premises to YRR in as good condition as they are now at the date of occupancy.
c. Any cleaning concerns or damage to the premises must be reported to YRR immediately upon occupancy; otherwise these conditions are the responsibility of the Guest.
Please refer to cancellation policy of Airbnb.
8. ADVERSE CONDITIONS OR MALFUNCTION:
In the event of any adverse condition of the premises or malfunction of any amenity, including air conditioning, appliances, entertainment equipment and spas on the premises the Guest shall immediately notify YRR. YRR shall expeditiously attempt to repair the condition or malfunction upon notification by the Guest. There will be no refund or rebate for fees or deposits in the case of such a condition or malfunction. YRR is not responsible for adverse conditions or malfunctions caused by forces beyond the control of YRR including but not limited to interruption of utilities or acts of God. YRR is not responsible for the interruption of services or amenities provided by the Pine Mountain Lake Association. There will be no refund or rebate for fees or deposits in the case of such a condition or malfunction.
9. GARBAGE COLLECTION:
You will be charged for garbage in excess of capacity of the provided collection can. You may purchase special garbage bags for excessive trash from the Security Gate.
The premises must be vacated and the key returned to YRR by 11 a.m. on the date of departure. A charge of $75 will be assessed for keys not returned. Late checkouts will be assessed additional rent and taxes.
Guest agrees to protect, indemnify, and save YRR and the homeowner harmless from and against any all liability to third parties resulting from Guest's occupation and use of the premises, specifically including, without limitation, any claim, liability, loss, or damage arising by reason of the death or injury of any person or persons, including Guest or invitee of Guest, or by reason of the damage to or destruction of any property, including property owned by Guest or any person who is an invitee of Guest, and caused or allegedly caused by either the condition of the premises, or some act or omission of Guest or of some invitee of Guest on the premises.
The Guest and the Guest invitees shall comply with all rules, a list of which is attached to this agreement. Violation of these rules shall result in fines and/or other assessments.
Trip insurance will be provided upon request.
Arrival packages are to be picked up from the lockbox after 3:00 p.m. Early check-in is not permitted. The lockbox is located outside our office, (NOTE: a code is not required to open the lockbox). Our office is located in the Mountain Leisure Center Building, 18687 Main Street, Suite E, (Hwy 120), Groveland CA, 95321. Your arrival package will include a short note explaining how to get to Pine Mountain Lake from our office, directions to your vacation rental, a checklist of things to do before your departure, your individual entry passes, a vehicle parking permit for each vehicle and of course your key.
TEMPORARY RESIDENT REGISTRATION:
WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR TEMPORARY RESIDENT REGISTRATION AT LEAST 7DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. Upon booking, a registration form will be provided for you to sign. If not submitted 7 days prior to arrival an administration fee of $25 will be added to your reservation.
ENTRY PASSES/PARKING PERMITS:
Your guests entry passes and permits will be included in your arrival package inside our lockbox. If your guests are arriving later, their entry passes and permits should be left in the lockbox. It is your responsibility to provide your guests with a copy of these Instructions. The entry passes and parking permits are used for access into Pine Mountain Lake and are also required for access/use of all Pine Mountain Lake amenities. Parking Permits are required by Pine Mountain Lake Association for all vehicles entering the community. YRR will issue parking passes on behalf of Pine Mountain Lake at guests expense. Pine Mountain Lake currently charges $25 per vehicle and is subject to change without notice.
SHEETS & TOWELS, BATHROOM SUPPLIES:
You must bring your own sheets & towels unless arrangements were made in advance for linen service through YRR. We also suggest you bring your own paper towels, bar soap, shampoo, and washing machine detergent. Dishes, cooking utensils, appliances, blankets and pillows are all provided.
Sleeping on beds without proper linens is unhealthy and will require sanitation after your departure resulting in a fine, minimum of $50 per bed.
AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES:
A Yosemite Region Resorts representative is available to assist with after hour emergencies pertaining to your rental property.. This service is for emergencies only that cannot wait until the following business day. Calls for non-emergencies, (including you or your guests needing check-in instructions), will be accessed a minimum fee of $25 or $50 if after 10:00pm.
Check-out time is 11am sharp. Late check-outs are not permitted. Lake check-outs will result in additional rent + tax + fees.
The following items must be completed prior to departure: Clean all dishes, pots/pans, silverware, etc. and put them away, empty the dishwasher. Clean the BBQ grill if used during your stay. Empty all trash to the outside cans. Close and lock all doors and windows. Turn off Air Conditioner. During the winter months, please leave heat at 45 degrees, so that the pipes won't freeze.
Report any damages to YRR, (unreported damages will not be covered by the Accidental Rental Damage Protection Program).
GOLF TEE TIMES:
Tee times can be made through the Pro Shop 10 days in advance for guests.
1. Tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or inconvenience other tenants or neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purpose, nor violate laws of ordinances, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises. Quiet time begins at 10 p.m
2. Tenant shall keep the premises rented for his/her exclusive use in good order and condition and pay for any repairs caused by his/her negligence or misuse, or that of his/her invitees. The Landlord shall maintain any other parts of the property.
3. Tenant agrees not to make toll calls on Landlord's telephone.
4. With Tenant's permission, which shall not unreasonably be withheld, Landlord or his agent shall be permitted to enter to inspect, make repairs and show premises to prospective tenants or purchasers. In an emergency, Landlord or his agent may enter the premises without securing prior permission from Tenant, but shall give Tenant notice of such entry immediately thereafter.
5. Tenant shall not let or sublet all or any part of the premises or assign this agreement or any interest in it without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
6. If Tenant abandons or vacates the premises, Landlord may at his option terminate this agreement, enter the premises and remove all property.
7. Time is of the essence. The waiver by Landlord of any breach shall not be construed to be a continuing waiver of any subsequent breach.
PINE MOUNTAIN LAKE RULES:
1. Observe posted speed limits and all traffic signs. California vehicle code is enforceable inside PML gates.
2. No trespassing over private property to access the Lake or the Golf Course.
3. No loud music, either at your place of residence, or at any of the recreation facilities.
4. Firearms and hunting are prohibited within PML; this is a designated wildlife refuge.
5. No parking on the streets. Vehicle will be towed or a parking citation will be issued.
6. Only street-licensed vehicles may be operated within PML; all other motorized vehicles are prohibited.
7. Only property owners are allowed to put boats on the Lake. Rentals are available for guests at the Marina.
8. While swimming at any of the beaches, swim inside the designated areas only.
9. While swimming on private lakefront property, swimming is to be confined to within 20 feet of the shoreline or private dock.
10(URL HIDDEN)There are no lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk.
11(URL HIDDEN)When fishing at PML you must have a valid California Fishing License.
12(URL HIDDEN)No fishing from the marina docks or swimming beaches.
13(URL HIDDEN)No skateboarding, rollerblading or scooters allowed in PML anywhere (except private property).
14(URL HIDDEN)Quiet time is 10p.m. Please be courteous to your neighbors. 1st Violation - A verbal warning will be issued. 2nd Violation - The Tuolumne County Sheriffs Office will be notified and will respond.
No one is allowed on the golf course except paying golfers. The course is not a park. No walking, playing, etc. is allowed on the golf course at anytime, even after the Pro Shop is closed. 1st Violation - A verbal warning will be issued. 2nd Violation - YRR or property owner will be contacted and a fine will be imposed, or an eviction of the rental house can occur.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 60 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам 50% всей суммы бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 60 дней до поездки, то оно будет считаться невозвратным.
У этого хозяина 126 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Yosemite Region Resorts has been in business for more than 25 years. Owned & operated by Rob & Tara Stone; both licensed real estate agents.
Rob & Tara have been in the real estate and property management industry since 1989.
Yosemite Region Resorts specializes in Pine Mountain Lake real estate sales, property management services, vacation & long term rentals.
We are located in the historic goldrush town of Groveland, CA (95321).
Pine Mountain Lake is a gated resort community located in Groveland, just 25-miles from the entrance of Yosemite National Park, Hwy 120 corridor.
PINE MOUNTAIN LAKE AMENTIES:
Airport, 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, Country Club with indoor & outdoor dining, Tennis Courts, Community Pool, Horseshoe Pits, Equestrian Center, Three Sandy Beaches on the Lake (Marina Beach, Lake Lodge Beach, Dunn Court Beach). The Marina Beach is the largest most popular beach and offers: expansive sandy beach & lawn area, BBQ pits, picnic benches, volleyball net, sailboat / kayak / paddle boat / standup paddle rentals.
MEET OUR STAFF TEAM:
Rob & Tara Stone: Owners / Property Managers / Realtor
Ryan Niedens: Assistant Property Manager / Reservations / Realtor
Sharron Wahman: Administrative Assistant / Reservations
Sharon Volponi: Administrative Assistant / Reservations
Cory Stone: Photographer / Videographer
MEET OUR REALTOR TEAM:
Our Realtor team has the market knowledge, resources and negotiating skills. Seasoned professionals with many years experience & excellent reputation for integrity & compassion. REALTOR®
Remember, Pine Mountain Lake is a gated community.
Contact us for access to view properties and amenities.
© All images are copyrighted and are the sole property of Yosemite Region Resorts, all rights reserved.