Об этом жилье
【中文可】1bedroom with spacious dining room well located in a good neighborhood.Only 4 min walk to the station and 2 mins away from Ikebukuro STA by train.On the 8th Floor,stunning view from the room!Easy access to Shinjuku,Ginza,Shibuya,etc.
I have many listings on Airbnb.
You can find my other listings below !
※Please do not use the balcony※
-- Entire rented
-- Elevator in building
-- 1 Bedroom(1 double size bed)
-- Dining/Kitchen room(1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa )
-- 1.5 Bathroom (shower and toilet are in different rooms)
1 double size bed (2 Guests)
1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa(2 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 4 Guests
COMFORTABLY - 2 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 double size bed (140x200cm)
-- 1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa (140x200cm)
-- Dresser mirror
-- Curtains in room
-- 2 pillows per bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Portable WiFi
-- Television and television board
-- Low table with rug
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron and Iron board
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- 1 Induction hob
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs / Chopsticks
-- Fish slice
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash bins
-- Shower and bathtub with hot water
-- Washing basin
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Body sponge
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
Общение с гостями
Basically I will be able to communicate with you via Airbnb message system.If you need help with anything else you can contact me by airbnb anytime of course.
Другие важные подробности
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your arrival.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- 0~6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 6~12: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- Over 12:Usual additional fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(I am sure you can understand :)
Thank you for reading and I really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
(14) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
(15) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 125 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello! I'm Risa. Nice to meet you.
I love to travel around the world and meet new people. I am interested in cultures around the world, and have a fascination with languages.
I started hosting on Airbnb in April 2016.
I am fairly new here, but my wish is to help people have a wonderful time in Tokyo. To that end, I will do as much as I can to support all of you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Looking forward to meeting you!
저는 여행을 아주 좋아하고,각양각색의 사람들을 만나는 것도 좋아합니다.
뿐만 아니라 세계각국의 문화,풍습,그리고 언어에도 아주 많은 관심이 있습니다.
여러분들도 일본에서 좋은 체험을 할수 있도록 2016년에 숙소를 오픈했습니다.
아직 좀 서투를수도 있지만,여러분들의 여행이 최고의 추억으로 될수있도록 열심히 노력중입니다.
숙박하시는 동안 무슨 일이 생기거나 혹은 궁금하신점 있으시면 언제든지 연락주십시오.
최대한 빨리 해결해드리겠습니다.
그럼 예약 기다리고 있겠습니다!