1-bedroom furnished executive rental suites available. This fully-equipped suite is located at Main & Georgia in Vancouver’s vibrant Chinatown neighbourhood, recently featured (Mar 26) in the Vancouver Sun as "Vancouver's most interesting street."
-Fully-equipped kitchens including electric range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and full kitchenware
-Modern bathrooms with stone counter-tops and ceramic tile
-Spacious balconies with stunning city, mountain or water views
-Hotel-quality linens and towels
-Apple TV, internet and cable
-Secure entry and fobbed access
-Pet-friendly suites available (subject to approval)
-1,500 sq.ft. fitness centre
-Outdoor BBQ terrace
-Laundromutt™ pet washing station
-Bike storage, repair and wash
-Secure underground parking available for $200 per month
Общение с гостями
On-site building manager is available to assist Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
1. No smoking is permitted anywhere in the building or on the patios.
2. No pets are permitted unless with the Host’s prior approval in writing.
2.1 Only one (1) pet per apartment if permitted.
2.2 No dogs over 50 lbs are permitted.
2.3 If consent to a pet is given by the Host in writing, and if in the opinion of the Host, the pet is noisy or disturbing other tenants, the Host may demand that the pet be relocated, or failing that, the Guest shall vacate the premises upon 30 days’ written notice.
3. No Painting of the suite unless with the Host's prior approval in writing.
3.1 If the Host has approved the Guest's request to paint the suite a colour other than the building standard, the Guest shall repaint the suite back to the building standard at the Guest's expense at move-out.
3.2 No painting in the premises or any painting whatsoever of the exposed bricks, timbers or wood floors is permitted, unless with the Host's prior approval in writing.
4. To maintain quiet between the hours of 10:00pm and 9:00am and to refrain from any activity that would disturb other tenants.
5. Flatten all cardboard boxes and put into the proper recycle containers at the back of the building and to otherwise comply with all rules and regulations of the Host with respect to recycling and waste disposal.
6. Balconies shall be not be used as storage areas. They shall be kept clean and tidy.
7. Bicycles shall not be brought into suite hallways or stored on decks.
8. The use of roller blade skates and skateboards is not permitted anywhere in the building.
9. Designated parking spaces shall be kept clean and free of hazardous material or storage items. Any oil spots on the floor shall be cleaned immediately by the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
10. All vehicles shall be in good mechanical order and be fully insured for use on the road.
11. Refrain from leaving windows open so as to admit rain or snow.
12. No alternation of any existing locks or attachment of any additional locks or similar devices to any door or windows is permitted, unless with the Host’s prior approval in writing, and the Host may retain one copy of all keys to the premises.
13. All keys in respect to the premises and the property shall be returned to the Host in good working order immediately after the Lease has terminated.
14. No rubbish, boxes or papers shall be placed or left in corridors, parking areas or other common areas of the premises, except those areas designated for disposal. All garbage shall be drained, bagged, and tied securely before being placed in approved receptacle. Paints, solvents and other chemicals shall not be disposed of in sinks or toilets and shall be contained in an airtight secure container and disposed of or recycled in the approved manner according to the rules and regulations of the property and any applicable laws.
15. No heavy equipment, motors, explosives, or other articles or substances of a dangerous or environmentally unsafe nature, or anything else that might adversely impact the premises or the property, are permitted.
16. All luggage, vehicles, or other property of the Guest, stored on the residential property, shall be kept in proper storage areas and shall be at Guest's risk for loss, theft or damage from any cause whatsoever.
17. No nailing or screwing or making any mechanical attachments to the wood floors is permitted, unless with the Host’s prior approval in writing.
18. The Guest shall remain well within the guard railed area of the roof deck or balconies at all times.
19. The Guest shall not use or possess on the premises nor allow its invitees to use on the premises, for any reason including medical reasons and regardless of the legality of such use, marijuana, cocaine, heroin or any other similar street drugs. The Guest shall not sell or distribute any paraphernalia related to the above.
20. The Guest shall not conduct on the premises nor allow invitees to conduct on the premises for any reason including medical, therapeutic reasons and regardless of the legality of such activity, sex trade of any type. The Guest shall not sell or distribute any paraphernalia related to the above.
21. No other occupant of the suite of a duration of greater than ten (10) days in a calendar year is permitted unless with the Host's prior approval in writing, and if approved, shall be named in the Tenancy Agreement.
22. No assignment or subletting of the rental unit is permitted, unless with the Host's prior approval in writing.
23. Prior to the move-out date, the Guest shall contact the Host to arrange for a suite Move-Out Inspection. If the Guest fails to sign the Move-Out Inspection Report, a delay of the return of the security deposit may result. Replacement of damaged hardware and fixtures shall be charged at cost.
24. The Guest shall be liable to the Host for all injury, damage, costs or expenses caused by the infraction of any of the foregoing rules and regulations. Any breach of these terms, including without limitation, the rules and regulations, will be cause for termination.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! My name is Dylan, and although I'm proudly born here in beautiful BC, I've had the good fortune of being raised across this wonderful country of ours, and also back and forth from Australia a few times. That said, Vancouver is home.