Об этом жилье
The Jungle Cabin is a beautiful two-bedroom wood cabin with incomparable location: secluded into the tranquility and wonders of the jungle, yet only a 5 minute walk away from the convenience of Puerto Viejo town.
The Cabin: Peaceful and quiet. Very cool, shaded and tranquil. Surrounded by wildlife. You are very likely to hear and see the clamorous howler monkeys. Oropendolas sing alongside toucans on the tree-canopy, often making themselves visible. Morpho butterflies gracefully fly before the veranda. A beautiful space to unwind and get back to nature.
The Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped: oven, big fridge, blender and food processor, coffee maker, toaster, pots, skillets, chopping boards, other cooking tools including a nut milk bag and cutlery.
The Bedrooms: Both have full beds. One has two big windows with jungle views; the other has one big window and private door entrance through the veranda, which also has a jungle view. Both have fair-sized shelfs to put your belongings. The rooms have high ceiling with ceiling fans. They are open at the top, but completely netted, making them very fresh yet protected from any insects flying in.
Whole house and garden access.
Другие важные подробности
- As mentioned above, cats live in this property. Do know that hey are utterly respectful of the guests' space. Please keep this in mind when making a booking.
- Though the cabin has a very spacious parking space, the road leading to it is not in the greatest state. Cars have been able to drive through it, so this hasn't really been an impediment.
- The water of the house comes from the well.
- Wi-Fi is provided by the phone's hotspot, this since no internet service providers reach the cabin. The phone provides a very decent speed.
- In order to maintain the house and rooms in the best quality possible for every guest, we hire a professional cleaner to clean the house; thus we charge a base cleaning fee of $10.
У этого хозяина 30 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Mel is from the UK and Jose from Costa Rica. We love to travel around and visit new places, meeting new people & exploring different cultures! We are vegan & spend our time practicing yoga, walking and enjoying nature.