Burns at Byron offers stylish and relaxed holiday accommodation in a beautifully-restored, heritage-listed four bedroom Federation cottage. Burns at Byron exudes comfort and style.
Burns at Byron exudes comfort and style. It offers four appointed double queen bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests.
The property can accommodate up to 10 guests if the additional self contained studio is also rented. There is also an option to rent the two bedroom apartment as well.
**IF YOU REQUIRE MORE THAN 4 BEDROOMS PLEASE ENQUIRE FIRST BEFORE BOOKING. THE STUDIO CAN BE BOOKED TOO. Please note there there will be someone on site in the back apartment.
Burns at Byron offers a veritable haven to come home to after a busy day in town. The gourmet kitchen and lounge room leads onto a huge sunny outdoor deck with day beds and a beautiful tranquil tropical garden - the perfect setting for mediation, reading a book, yoga or pre dinner drinks.
-The Sari and Kimono rooms have queen beds and share the one and a half main bathrooms with each other.
- The Library room has a queen bed, ensuite and a plethora of books.
- The Master has a queen bed, private lounge area, ensuite and its own entry through french doors.
All of the rooms have flatscreen TV & DVD players as well as Wifi.
There is also an outdoor shower and bath set in its own private and leafy garden courtyard. Whether for after-beach use or under-the-stars bathing, you'll love it!
Guests have access to the whole house, deck area and garden (the studio will also be available if requested at the time of booking - this allows for groups of up to 10).
- Please note: there is a 2 bedroom cottage at the rear of the property - this is private and not available to guests unless booked. There is also a studio near the house so please be mindful of noise. This may also be rented with Burns at Byron.
Общение с гостями
We are happy to greet guests upon arrival and departure. We are just a text, phone call or Airbnb message away if you have any questions about the house. We are also happy to recommend restaurants, cafes, music venues, surf spots and local fashion designers/boutique stores.
Другие важные подробности
Please be mindful of loud noise. The house is not suitable for parties. If there are any noise complaints during your stay a $3000 fine may be issued by the local council which you will be deducted from your bond.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours when arriving home late at night.
- Please do not bring any additional guests onto the property. The guest house is not suitable for parties.
- No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- Check-in is 2PM, check-out is 10AM (unless arrangements are made in advance).
- No candles allowed inside. Candles are allowed on the deck and the outdoor bathroom but must be supervised at all times.
- If using the kitchen during your stay please make sure it is clean, with all dishes put away on departure.
- Please use the make up remover provided and please refrain from using fake tan that may stain linen.
- Please recycle :)
We have lived in Byron Bay for around 10 years and we feel blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world. Our biggest passion is traveling and we absolutely love hosting people from all around the world. We love sharing local knowledge with our guests and will happily recommend restaurants, cafes, tourist activities, local designers, markets etc. We have been hosting on Airbnb for around 7 years and we also manage bookings for other local Airbnb hosts. We are all passionate about giving guests the best experience possible.