• From your balcony: astonishing view over the Tagus river, the Castle of São Jorge, the convent-church of Graça and more landmarks
• In the city center, a short walking distance from main attractions: iconic Baixa, busy streets of Rossio and Restauradores, chic Avenida da Liberdade, trendy Mouraria, Alfama and Bairro Alto
• Easy day trip to Sintra from Rossio train station
• Find everything you need: apt. equipped with ample kitchen for a comfortable and long stay & Wifi & SmartTV
• Entirely renovated in spring 2016 and located on the 3rd (+1) floor of a historic typical building of the XIX century (no elevator), you'll find an breathtaking view over the city
• In this apartment you'll find everything you need for a great stay in Lisbon. It has a bedroom, a bathroom with shower, an ample and fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a big sofa bed
• Smart Home Technologies: Smart TV
• The space is very comfortable, colorful and bright. The blue sky mixed with the city's colors give a special note to the cozy atmosphere of the interior
• On the long sunny balcony you can have your breakfast while enjoying the beauty of Lisbon and its Tagus river
The entire apartment and beautiful balcony is ALL yours. You are welcome!
Общение с гостями
• There is always someone available to answer your questions, give you valuable information or any help you might need
• Together we speak 6 different languages (Portuguese, Spanish, French, English, German and Greek) so for sure we'll be able to communicate, even with just a smile if necessary. Send us a message at any time...
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
• Please note that According to Portuguese and European law, all guests are required to fill in an Accommodation Bulletin (SEF)
• This is your home for the next days, please take care of our apartment, as well as the building, as if it was yours
• Check-in is between 15h00 (3pm) and 18H (6pm). Check-out is at 12h00 (midday)
• Since this is a residential building, I kindly ask you not to make noise, especially between 20h00 (8pm) and 8h00 (8am)
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment and building
• When carrying your luggage up and down the stairs, please be careful not to damage the staircase. Do NOT DRAG but carry your luggage
• When you are checking-out please leave the apartment the way you found it
I was born in Switzerland (Zürich) where I lived for a few years before moving to Paris where I lived for 25 years.... then the island of Cyprus for almost 10 years and now Lisbon. Life can play some incredible tricks !!
With my fiancé Maria, we have created this common project and it is a beautiful experience. Maria is from the north of Portugal and she's a wonderful host, you'll see!
You can see on the apartment walls that I'm passionate about photography. In my work, I love to transform color pictures into black and white by using a wide variety of grey tones... in short, create a world of its own, full of mystery and beauty....
We also love to travel (who doesn't !!!) and of course a glass of Portuguese wine from ALL over the country while listening to "Muse" :)
Voilà, now it is about time to welcome you in our apartment and we look forward having you in this beautiful city of Lisbon.
Nicolas & Maria