Casugria is a Dutch Colonial Villa built in 1810 by a Dutch Gentry who once was also the Dutch Governor of Malacca during the Dutch Rule from 1641 to 1824. Casugria is the only last surviving Dutch Bungalow Villa in the whole of Melaka, Malaysia. Breakfast Provided Free of Charge.
Casugria is conveniently located in Melaka city with all amenities within 5-15 mins walking distance; shops, eateries, malls, clubs, bars, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, pubs and most importantly the Jonker and Heeren historical enclave. Yet once inside her protective walls, guests are transported into a different world in the presence of its lush garden and the many coconut trees in it. The Apartment Studio is nearer to the dinning pavillion, affords guests just the right amount of privacy for family retreats fit for 7 adults housed in 2 adjoining rooms.
Guests are most welcomed to use the pool, outdoor jacuzzi, dinning pavillion, TV room, Reading Room, & Garden.
Общение с гостями
Our family and domestic staff will always be available to look into the needs of our guests for the entire duration of their stay, and they shall be treated like family.
Другие важные подробности
Casugria is perfect for a peaceful quiet stay for rest recharge recreation and rejuvenation. While we appreciate the spirit of Joie de vivre, we also want to offer guests serenity, and an oasis for a personal, rewarding and exclusive retreat. Hence privacy, respect and personal space are much valued in Casugria.
Casugria House Rules:
We provide Afternoon Tea & Breakfast At No Extra Charge.
1) Guests are to appreciate and maintain the modicum of peace and quiet of Casugria at all times.
2) Only guests with swimwear will be allowed to use the pool and jacuzzi
3) The pool will be opened at 8am and closed at 10pm.
4) While food & drinks can be ordered and served at the pool, no food and drink can be consummed in the pool.
5) Guests should refrain from entering certain private spaces.
6)) Guests should preferably be within the grounds of Casugria before midnight for everyone's mutual safety.
5) Because beer is available at Casugria, guests are not allowed to bring their own, and should practice self- control of the their own consumption to maintain the decorum in Casugria.
7) As we are in the Unesco heritage zone, which is a no smoking zone, Smoking will only be allowed in the outdoors such as the garden. Strictly no smoking in all common covered areas and the chalets.
8) In the spirit of going green the air-conditioners should only be allowed to be switched on when guests are in their respective rooms. We reserve the right to switch off the air-cons, if no occupants are in their rooms.
9) Please respect the many trees and plants and flowers in our garden by not disturbing them.
10) Because this is a heritage home, we would like to guard our ancient floor tiles, antiques and objects of art from abuse and pilferage.
11) As much as we would like accommodate pet lovers, Casugria is not pet friendly.
12) Guests should buy travel insurance as we cannot indemnify anyone in Casugria.
13) Parents should always look out for their children.
14) Parents should also be responsible and restraint their children from damaging the various historical artefacts in Casugria.
15) Non paying guests are not allowed to be within the confines of Casugria at all times.
16) laundry services can be arranged with prior notice.
17) As parking within Casugria is limited, please be prepared to park in our sister property next door.
18) While early check in and late check out can be accomodated subject to availability, generally check in is 3pm and check out is 12pm.
19) Breakfast shall be served from 9am to 10am, although guests are welcome to request for an early breakfast with prior notice.
We are the hosts and owners of Casugria, the lovely boutique heritage residence built in 1810 which we call our home. Both of us are fun loving and jovial personalities who are willing to share the beauty, splendour & Luxury of our Dutch Manor house for those seeking something more rewarding than a mere basic dwelling for their holidays. While I am a Penang Peranakan Nyonya, my husband is a Malacca Portuguese Eurasian whose people have ensconced themselves in Malacca since 1511. We love cooking and eating good healthy and tasty food, that is why we are fastidious and particular about the breakfast served at Casugria which is included in the rates charged on air bnb. We are happy to accommodate guests that come in different numbers, as we have listings for 2 pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 pax 7 pax 9 pax 10 pax 12 pax, and even 16 pax on Air B&B. Just use the search engine to find Casugria for 2 pax or 3 pax or 4 pax or 5 pax or 7 pax or 9 pax or 10 pax or 12 pax or even 16 pax for a direct link. We love sharing our music, experiences and stories with our guests. But we also know how to give guests total privacy and exclusivity. For our guests peace of mind we are proudly a gated and guarded property with 24 security and CCTV systems. Our motto is Guests come as friends and leave as family !