Pamper yourself relaxing in this private peaceful charming 3 bedroom cottage.
Perched on a spectacular site in a quiet cul-de-sac, the sweeping ocean views towards Mana Island, the South Island mountains and Kapiti Island will amaze you. Especially as you sip a slow drink, watching the sun setting peacefully, changing the colours of the sky and the waves gently lapping below.
Fully equipped to make this feel like your home away from home.
Free Wifi and free phone calls to landlines around New Zealand.
Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed with bedside cabinets & lights. Electric blanket. Wardrobe.and chest of drawers and easy chair. Fabulous sea and coast views.
Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed with bedside cabinets & lights.
Electric blanket. Freestanding clothes hanger and small cupboard.
Bedroom 3 - Set of bunks. Bedside cabit. Chest of drawers.
Fully equipped kitchen with dish washer, double oven, microwave, toaster, waste master, large fridge and freezer, crockery, cutlery, cooking pots and utensils, etc.
Lounge area - easy chairs, TV with Freeview channels, DVD player (with a good selection of films for adults and children), selection of good reading books.
Dining area - oval table and 6 dining chairs.
Washing machine and drier (also outdoors clothes line)
Bathroom - toilet, hand basin, bath with shower over it, heated towel rail.
Take a stroll along the beach or to Queen Elizabeth Park.
Public tennis courts and a children's playground are nearby.
It's only a 5 minute walk to Raumati South village where you can enjoy good coffee, food and often live music plus poetry.
There's even a good old fashioned dairy for any essentials you might need and a Kiwi fish and chip shop.
Only 45 minutes drive to Wellington but feels so far from the rush of everyday life.
A beautiful hideaway with outstanding views looking down on the world and out to glorious seas and sunsets.
RENTAL CONDITIONS FOR “SERENITY BY THE SEA”
19 The Crescent, Raumati Beach
By taking the booking, the renter accepts the conditions below:
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
The house will be available for occupation from 2pm on arrival day and must be vacated by 10am on departure day.
However the arrival and departure times may vary by agreement between the owners and the renter.
CLEANING THE HOUSE
Cleaning products are provided and guests are expected to leave the house as tidy as they find it.
That way additional cleaning fees do not need to be charged.
Linen should be taken off the beds and from the bathroom and left in the laundry. And beds should be remade.
The owners will arrange for the laundry to be washed.
For an additional fee of $50, the owners can organize complete cleaning to be done should the renter not wish to do it themselves.
- Maximum of 6 people staying at the property.
- No parties.
- No pets permitted to stay inside or outside.
- No smoking inside.
- Smoking is permitted outside provided the renter removes all associated rubbish at the end of the rental.
- No camping (including tents, caravans or motorhomes) on the property.
- No subletting without the owners’ permission
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OWNERS
- Provide and maintain the premises in a reasonable condition.
- Allow the tenants quiet enjoyment of the property.
- The owner accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any of the renters’ chattels or personal belongings at the holiday house during their stay.
- Return bond promptly (if applicable).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RENTER
- Leave the premises clean and tidy and clear of rubbish and possessions at the end of the tenancy.
- At the end of the tenancy leave the keys in the key box provided.
- Leave all chattels supplied with the tenancy.
- Not exceed 6 occupants.
- Not damage or permit damage to the premises, and inform the owners of any damage.
- Not disturb the neighbours.
- Not use the property for any unlawful purposes.
PJ and I live on the beautiful Kapiti Coast just one hour's drive from Wellington, New Zealand's capital city. The climatre here is soooo much nicer than Wellington's and the pace of life gentle and calm.
I am an artist and PJ is a panel beater. We really enjoy travelling and our nephew introduced us to the great concept of Airbnb when he did a world trip recently.
Favourite destinations for us are the Pacific islands, and motorhoming through Europe, painting along the way. This year we are heading to Thailand for a winter's break and also some dental tourism!
We've set up the holiday house so that it really is a home away from home for those staying. Plus the views are really gob smacking.