Our lovely ground floor apartment is situated 10 minutes biking from the very heart of Amsterdam, as well as the Amsterdam's central station, public transport is very close (bus and tram).
The apartment is situated in a nice quiet neighborhood called The Eastern Dockland. Many museums and parks are just minutes away by tram, bike or even walking distance.
Wind mill Brouwerij 't IJ (5 minutes walk), Artis royal Zoo of Amsterdam (10 minutes walk), Scheepvaart museum (7 minutes walk), Tropenmuseum ( 10 minutes walk), Dappermarkt market (7 minutes walk) and Oosterpark (10 minutes walk) are some examples of this.
Vey near to the apartment (5 minutes walk) there is the famous dutch supermarket Albert Heijn.
By tram/bus, you find the following:
- 5 minutes from Central Station
- 10 minutes from the city center
- 10 minutes from Van Gogh Museum
- 10 minutes from the Rijksmuseum
- 10 minutes from Diamand Museum
- 10 minutes from House of Bols
- 10 minutes from the Heineken Experience
- 15 minutes from Leidseplein
- 15 minutes from Vondelpark
- 15 minutes from Canal Cruises
- 15 minutes from Jordan Area
- 20 minutes from Anne Frank House
- 30 minutes from Schiphol Airport (train and bus)
The apartment is equipped with all you need for a comfortable stay:
- well furnished
- wireless internet
- comfortable bed with bedding sheets and towels
- tea & coffee facilities (Nespresso coffee cups)
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge, microwave, oven and induction cooke )
- Quiet hours: 10pm (weekdays) and 1am (weekends)