The apartment is one of three apartments in the villa that dates to 1920. The villa is situated in the south end of the city centre of Tromsø, behind the Tromsø Kunstforening (big yellow building in the park.) Staying here you will have all activities and attractions the city centre has to offer within walking distance. I commute between Tromsø and Oslo in addition to travelling as part of my job, and the apartment is available to rent when I am out of town.
- If staying here in winter, you must be comfortable lighting a fire in the fireplace for heat. Firewood is provided.
- Please mind the neighbors and take into account that noise travels in the house. This also means you will hear noises from upstairs and next door during your stay.
- Please remove the bedsheets before you leave, and together with used towels put them in the laundry basket in the bathroom.
- Please empty the trash before leaving as I might not be back for several days after you leave.
- This flat is my home, so please respect personal belongings and leave the flat as you found it.
I am an art historian and work as a curator of contemporary art in Tromsø, Norway. I travel frequently, and when I am away from Tromsø, my flat is available for rent.
During my travels, AirBnB has become my preferred alternative when booking accommodation.