Central location w/gated parking. Walk, short Uber, or public transport 2 Downtown/Uptown, Deep Ellum, Fair Park, Lower Greenville, Convention Ctr, Art District, American A/L Ctr, Baylor Med & Dental. Easy commute 2 Design/Medical District. Convenience store, restaurants, concerts/sports very accessible.*Must* be verified & include your check in/out time,if have car,flight info&any special requests. I can easier confirm you w/ this information & coordinate other guests schedules & mine.Thanks!
King bed with attached private bath includes luxury bed & bath linens. Walk in closet w/wood hangers & dresser w/drawer space. TV with cable and WiFi. The back entry to apartment is right by your bedroom door for privacy. A folding table & chair are stored in the closet for work/computer use. Choice of king or regular size down or synthetic pillows. There is gated parking w/access device. The kitchen is available for cooking on long term stays of 1 week or more. You are welcome to store perishables in fridge or use microwave, have a meal in the dining room, or hang out in the living room. Please address your concerns with me during your visit. I'm happy to help :) Photos marked "verified" were done by an AirBnB photographer.
Unless there is an issue with the garage door, you will enter via the first floor private garage and ascend up one flight of stairs to enter. The door is adjacent to your room as shown in pictures. Guests that have cars can exit/enter via the garage for accessibility to their cars during their stay. If you're on foot or want to take Uber, you can enter/exit via the front door for easier access to the street. This is no curfew, so come and go as you please. I just ask you be quiet while doing so.
Общение с гостями
I work from home in the kitchen/dining area, but I'm in and out sometimes more than others. *Please address any concerns you have during your stay.* I'm just a phone call or text away.
Другие важные подробности
I have a small dog that will remain in my bedroom while you are inside except to transfer out for potty breaks.
Labor Day Weekend Sept 1 -3 Evenings Min. Stay.
It's my wish for everyone to be comfortable during their stay including me. I want to set everyone's expectations accordingly so there are no misunderstandings.
* Please send an *inquiry* as opposed to a *request* if you don't have specific info about your arrival time. I don't have self-check in, so your information is needed to coordinate my schedule along with the guests checking in before and after you. When submitting a request to book, please provide your flight details or anticipated arrival window if you are traveling by car. If you are traveling by car, please give me a two hour time frame for your arrival. Please honor your agreed upon check in and check out time. If anything changes, let me know immediately. I can't be here all the time, and I rely on the time you give me. The check in time is a window that I can offer and sometimes give flexibility. I understand transportation delays that guests have no control over. I ask for your flight number so I can track you when you can't contact me. I try to be as flexible as possible with each guest.
* I have not asked for a deposit. Don't lose the entrance devices as they are $225 to replace. Keep them with you at all times. Please keep them on your person and not in your car.
* NO PARKING in a covered spot, reserved spot or take up more than one space even for a minute. Please tell me in your request before booking that you will have a car so I can make the arrangements for it.
* If something is not working in your room or damaged whether you caused it or not, please tell me.
* Do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilet including facial tissue, feminine products, condoms, wrappers, and you get my drift. They clog the toilet.
* Check out time is 11 am sharp. If you need to leave your bags here and retrieve them later, please let me know. I will try to help you with that.
*If I can accommodate you leaving your bags prior to or after check in/out time, I will. This is a courtesy, so please adhere to the agreed upon time to retrieve them.
* Kitchen is available for stove cooking on stays 1 week or more. You can use the microwave and store items in the fridge/freezer if needed.
* Special requests must be made prior to booking.
* Please no shoes in house. Bring slippers or socks to keep at the inside door.
* No visitors that are not on your reservation. You must be the person on your reservation. Please do not book in someone else's name.
* I cannot accept packages for you. Please do not send anything here. I cannot receive them for you.
* If you need to use washer/dryer, please ask for directions & do not run when no one is at home or if you are asleep for safety reasons.
* Do not use the common areas of the apartment complex. Limit you visit to my home.
* Please do not use towels to remove makeup.
* Doors and windows are to remain locked and closed behind you.
* There is no curfew, so come and go as you need. I just ask that you please be quiet when doing so.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
I'm a second generation Italian American transplant from NJ, but I was always drawn to French culture. I hope I get to practice it with some of my guests. I was in international sales in a previous life, so I got to travel quite a bit. Although I always loved my trips to Paris, Turkey really transformed me by its magical scenery. I'm a big animal lover, and even hosted my own fundraiser for the shelter where I got my dog. I have an interest in architecture, interior and fashion design. I've been an equestrian rider for many years as well. I look forward to making new friends with my Airbnb experience!