Adorable, 520 square feet, modern loft, great unobstructed view, exposed 9 ft concrete ceiling. Steps To Ttc (King, Queen or Bathurst Streetcars), Restaurants, Shopping, Park, Bars & Nightlife.Its in the heart of King & Queen West.
This apartment is a bit more than just a one bedroom loft with high ceilings and an amazing view for well-heeled individuals who are looking for something unique in downtown Toronto. Situated right between King and Queen streets, this loft is a perfect blend of eco, simplicity, modernity and all of the essentials that you will need to make your stay in Toronto comfortable, private and inexpensive. This one bedroom suite is geared exclusively for someone who doesn't want to put much effort in, they just want to travel and stay in comfort. Being inside feels just right.
Общение с гостями
always available via text/phone call or email
Другие важные подробности
The hallways, elevator and lobby are waiting finishing touches.
- We work very hard to keep the home clean and functional, and we kindly ask you to please keep it tidy as well and respect the place. Cleaning fee is only for general cleaning, bed linen washing, and suit sanitation. Any excessive mess (e.g. dirty dishes, stains on bedding, towels, etc.) will result in additional cleaning fees.
-Lost keys are $150 per set
- No parties allowed. Day visitors are still allowed, but please let us know of them beforehand. We have the full right to cancel the reservation in case this rule is not followed.
- Please avoid making any excessive noise after 10pm and respect the neighbors. Please refrain from making noise in the hallway. We have the full right to cancel the reservation in case of a neighbour complaint, and may collect damages through AirBnB security deposit in the amount of $500 dollars.
- No smoking allowed. We intend to keep this place completely smoke-free for all the guests to enjoy. Any smoking activity inside the suite will carry a fine
- No pets allowed unless this is a service animal (but please let us know about it before making a reservation)
- Concierge is for use only by the residents of the building. Please direct any questions about the condo or amenities to us personally, and we will make sure to respond to you right away
- By making a reservation, you agree to the rules of the condominium building
- If possible, please try to use washer, dryer and dishwasher after 7pm to avoid high energy bills
We are happy to manage a select group of properties for friends in Toronto. As airbnb hosts and guests ourselves, we love the personal experience and new friends we make through airbnb.
We look forward to meeting you too!!
Nat and Jerry