Об этом жилье
This charming waterfront home is the ideal getaway for the active family with the Hamptons' largest and natural 'saline pool' just footsteps away from This home easily sleeps 8 - with 3 bedrooms and 3 additional children sleeping cabins. You can jump on our standup paddle board right off our private dock, jog along wide stretches of pebble beach, have a swim race to our floating swim platform. Or simply relax in the hammock.
Другие важные подробности
If applicable there is a pet fee per pet and a docking fee for guests who want to bring their own boat. Please discuss these individually as applicable.
1. max 6 grown-ups; no so-called "shares" with changing friends/parties
2. Pets are only allowed with prior approval.
3. The motor boat/zodiac is NOT included in the rental. Do not use it!
4. The paddle board can be used with care. Details for storage/care below. Watch the fin.
5. No wet/damp clothes over the steel reeling on the second floor please.
6. Guests are responsible to take out all garbage during and especially at the end of their stay and tightly secure the trash cans w the bungee cords (raccoons!)
7. If anything breaks or gets damaged, please inform host as soon as possible so we can replace asap for you and the next party.
8. Guests are responsible for washing and drying the house's towels and bed linens/covers. Make sure you start the process the night before checkout as things take a long time to dry. If you want the host to take on the laundry upon departure, you need to inform the host at least one week before the rental starts and you may be asked to start a wash cycle depending on volume of laundry.
9. In case of heavily soiled linens/towels or those with obvious stains, you are responsible for cleaning these yourself even if you have arranged with host that cleaners are doing laundry.
"Getting Ready to Leave" Details:
There is a laminated "Getting Ready to Leave" sheet in the Welcome Basket detailing key aspects. In this basket you will also find a note book called "Happy Thoughts". You would make us very happy if you could include a few happy thoughts from your stay, or have your kids draw a picture or else ... it would lend good karma to the house. Thank you!
Our cleaner will take care of floors, bathrooms and countertops. This is included. Dishes, drawers etc are the responsibility of the renter. If you want the cleaner to handle laundry (bed linens and bathroom/beach towels), please let me know immediately (1 week before the start of rental). This extends the cleaner's stay and you would need to leave her an extra $50. (Hamptons prices are very high so this is all at cost). If not, please be aware that the dryer takes considerable time to dry our solid towels - so you would need to do towels the day before. You are still responsible to treat obvious stains.
Very important right before leaving:
1. you must take the paddle board out of the water and rest it against the reeling of the pebble porch (just as you found it). Give it a rinse with the garden hose and wipe it down with a paper towel or an OLD rug. Pls put the paddle underneath the board.
2. close and lock all windows
3. It is critical that the key be returned to the milk bottle in the utility shed just as you found it. Make sure the house is locked.
4. Clear out all trash and securely tie the bungee cords around the outdoor trashcans.
Any questions, just text me.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.