BRAND NEW, modern Japanese flat.
* 5 minute walk to Tokyo Skytree.
* 2 minute train to Asakusa (Sensoji).
* DIRECT train from Haneda & Narita Airports.
* Pocket Wi-Fi, Netflix, Nespresso, Washing Machine & Dryer, Private Balcony.
* Ueno (13min), Akihabara (15), Tokyo Stn (18), Otemachi (14).
Built in 2016, the space is very new, clean and bright.
For those travelling in groups, or if this room is unavailable, we have other rooms in the same building.
★ Pocket Wi-Fi.
★ Nespresso coffee.
★ Washing machine & dryer.
★ Selection of Twinings tea.
★ Private balcony for your use.
★ High quality Japanese towels.
★ High quality linen & sheets.
The Imabari towels we use have a 120 year history and is a leader in this industry for its exceptionally high quality and design.
For our bed and pillow covers, we use Nishikawa sheets. Nishikawa started in 1566 and has since maintained a tradition of excellent quality and is widely used in hotels across Japan.
» You will have the entire apartment to yourselves - no sharing of facilities.
» Private use of your own washing machine & dryer, bathroom and kitchen.
» A convenient store (7-Eleven) is located just 1 min walk away from our property.
Общение с гостями
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to message me.
I look forward to hosting you in Tokyo!
Другие важные подробности
» An in-room guide will be provided to make your stay more enjoyable and stress free.
» The apartment is great for business travel as well. We offer portable Wi-Fi, 24hr check in, and have direct train access to both Haneda and Narita Airports.
We also offer direct train access to Nihonbashi (9 min), Otemachi (14 min), and Marunouchi.
- Check-in after 3:00pm
- Check-out 11:00am
- Please do not wear shoes inside the house.
- Please separate your rubbish: general rubbish, pet bottles, cans.
- Please do not take or remove anything from our room upon check out.
- Please no parties or loud noise.
У этого хозяина 289 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love travelling, exploring the world, experiencing the new and taking comfort in good food. After all my travels and taking from my own experiences as a customer, I thought it would be fun to host those travelling to Japan.