*3min walking to MRT Guting,3 stops from Taipei main station
*Near CKS memorial hall,Yongkang Street, Shida Night Market
*Interesting Residential neighborhood with lots to explore including cafe, cuisines & shops
* Individual Bathroom & Toilet
* The room is not big but nice and sweet.
Our space, Ho_Se, in fact it is a pronounce in Taiwanese(sometime we use this dialect in daily life), it means cozy and comfortable. and our chinese name is 好適,the funny thing is that the Chinese pronounce and meaning is also similar and the same with taiwanese and English!
Otherwise, Ho_Se is the word "House" without "u", we are always here to wait for u coming to complete our space!
We love it, because, we hope people coming here can feel totally relaxed and cozy , also enjoy the casual life style but serious faith about the concept of animal friendly and workout with us. Furthermore it will be perfect, if you tell us you want to stay here forever!! Please enjoy your journey in Taipei from this small but warm starting line!
* PUBLIC AREA : living room and dining table.
* KITCHEN: we have refrigerator, oven, toaster, kettle and drinking water, you can use all the utilities & tableware here. Please keep it CLEAN & TIDY, of course use them safely.
* THE INDIVIDUAL BATHROOM IN THE ROOM AND SHARE BATHROOM.
* BOOKS: please feel free to read them and take care of them for next person to read. Of course, put them back to the bookshelf when you finish it. (most of them are in Chinese)
* Washing machine: using time from 9 to 22.
Общение с гостями
please feel comfortable to text me or contact me if you need any help or you just need someone to chat with! : )
i am very happy to share any information i know or my experience with you!
Другие важные подробности
* the private bathroom in the room 26.2 is small but well-functioned.
* This is an apartment not a hotel, please take it as your home and take care of it.
* It is very important to have yourself covered by travel insurance before your trip. Airbnb's insurance policy does not cover Taiwan yet.
* Please look after your belonging, we will not be responsible for any lost.
* Please pay the balance when check in and show your identity in order to register.
* Children under 16 should be companied with adult.
* Here is a quiet residential area, Please respect our neighbors and keep voices down, close the windows and draw the curtain close at night (10pm to 8am) to insulate any noises.
* NO noisy parties.
* NO non-inhabitant stay over night here, or NTD$500 will be charged for each person.
* Please switch off the lights, electric appliances and air-conditioning once you go out or check out or it's not in use to save our environment and energy. If not, we will charge you NTD$500 at least for a room/day. Thanks for your cooperation and saving the earth!
* No illegal / immoral use/behavior in the space. If so, We have right to ask you to leave right away and call the polices, otherwise no any refunds could be claimed by you.
* No smoking & chewing betel nut in the space. please go down to outside to smoke.
* If any of the above is breached or neighbors complain about your stay or call police, and our advises are ignored by you, we have right to ask you to leave right away and no any refunds, furthermore the security deposit in full may be claimed, also you will be charged if any damages caused by you.
* No teeth paste & brush provided, please prepare it on your own.
* We provide shampoo & shower gel & tower and we try our best to provide animal friendly products without animal test, because this concept is not common yet in TW, we hope we can share it out from this small spot!
* All garbages should be into trash bin and recycled.
We are Will & Rean, we both like traveling and sports, picnic, also like watching movies and do nothing sometimes but just chill out with friends.
We had been to many different countries with our own friends or alone, and enjoy free style a lot as backpackers.
Will is a dog person, Rean is a cat person; Will plays badminton, Rean runs and plays volleyball, and Will's job is about deco which is totally different from Rean's job, it seems we don't have something in common, however, we are very good friends! because we have the same soul and view of value!
Welcome to Ho_Se to share your stories with us!