This elegantly decorated one-bedroom duplex apartment is located on the fourth floor. It is equipped with a comfortable Queen-size canopy bed, sofa bed, a fully-equipped kitchenette, a living area with dining table, and a newly renovated bathroom
Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning
Centrally Controlled Heating
Free High-Speed Wi-Fi (16gb, VDSL)
24 Hours Hot water
Towels and Linens provided
Safe-Deposit Box (1x)
Hardwood floors in bedroom and common room
Total apartment size: 50 m2
This apartment is located on the third floor of the building (access only via stairway, no elevator)
The base capacity for this apartment is 2 adults. The maximum capacity is 3 adults. Surcharges apply.
1 large Sofa and 1 x Seating chair
TV with access to national and international channels
Flatscreen 32 inch LED TV
1 x Sofa Bed
Queen-size canopy bed
Quality Linens, Bedsheets and Pillows
Fully equipped kitchenette
Dishes, Glasses, Cutlery provided
Pots, pans and cooking-ware provided
Small Supply of Cooking Ingredients included (based on availability)
Dining Table which Seats 2
Custom-made wood cabinets
Glass shower cabin
Heated towel rack
Towels and Floormat
Cotton face towels
Household Utensils ( Shared)
Iron & Ironing Board
Vacuum Cleaner ( Shared )
Washing Machine (Shared)
Floor Mop (Shared)
*** Please note that we do not take care of housekeeping, unless requested, and for an applicable fee.
Общение с гостями
A representative will be available via phone and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) at all times.
Другие важные подробности
Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.
- Keep the buildings front door shut at all times.
- Keep windows, doors, balcony doors shut when not inside the apartment.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- Throwing cigarette buds outside the windows is a fire hazard to our building and the neighboring one. This is strictly forbidden please respect this.
- You are responsible for taking out your own trash. If you are unsure where to leave it please dont hesitate to ask.
- We cherish our relationship with our neighbors please keep the volume down.