Quiet 2 bedroom duplex on an acre of land in a cul de sac close to Music City! Great hang out space in the back to enjoy the fire or play in the yard. Perfect for students or business trips requiring a longer stay.
(Please note the changes to the sleeping arrangements, for some reason I'm having difficulty changing the icons...) There's a full bedroom suite, a bunk with twin over full, and a queen sofa bed for extra guests. (no futon or crib or cots)
Please enjoy the fire pit, the outdoors as well as the indoors, there's extra storage in the shed :-)
Общение с гостями
Please let me know what you need before arrival and text if you need anything during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
We are working on ther exterior of our home, which sits on the hill to your left as you pull on to our street. The back door is the best entrance.
- Parking for 2 cars at the spots marked by logs. Larger vehicles or a third car can park on the street near the driveway.
- Do not park by the fire hydrant
- Please do not use the neighbor's driveway
- Please do not soil the comforters
- Please be mindful of the neighbors, keep it down after dark and pick up the dog poo, etc.
- Please make sure the refrigerator door shuts
- The dishwasher soap is concentrated, only a teaspoon is needed per load
- Please let me know if something breaks or needs maintenance
У этого хозяина 43 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My husband and I enjoy traveling as well as hosting. We recently celebrated 9 years of marriage hiking the romantic road in Germany! Would love to hear your stories or offer a quiet stay.