Об этом жилье
Α newly renovated private room in Athens Greece with a
The apartment is located in the center of Athens in a very quiet area and it's a penthouse on the third floor with an elevator in the building. It's a spacious (85m2) recently renovated fully furnished house with two comfortable rooms, a bathroom, a large kitchen and also a large living (URL HIDDEN) also has a big barcony with a cozy sofa and a table with 4 chairs.
Guests will have the opportunity to have their breakfast or have relaxing moments at the big balcony where there is a cozy sofa and a coffee table with 4 chairs.
Общение с гостями
I will always wait in the apartment to welcome you at the time you arrive.I will show you the house, give you some tips about the city and hand you the keys. Me and my family we are always available via phone or internet (on reasonable times) to assist you with any kind of questions you might have.I actually live in the property and I have a cat but if all the rooms are booked I will leave and I will take the cat with me.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment (+shared areas):
• The bedroom has a single bed and a rollaway bed beneath it , 1 nightstand, a library-office space,large closet, access to a small balcony.
• The living room has two sofas, an armchair, a coffee table, a furniture with drawers and a small cabinet, TV , air conditioning, access to the balcony.
• Kitchen fully equipped: microwave oven, electrical oven, washing machine, coffee-maker, refrigerator, glasses, plates, cups, forks, cooking pans, etc
• Bathroom with bathtub, hot water independency with a water heater (there will be instructions)
• Large balcony with a big sofa and a coffee table with 4 chairs.
Also at your disposal for free:
- high speed wifi Internet,
- washing mashine,
- hair dryer,
- use of the kitchen,
- linen and towels (change of linen twice-weekly)
- Air conditioning (livingroom)
- a pharmacy box
You will share those with other guests, altogether we have 2 bedrooms in this apartment.
If this room is not available- feel free to check our other listings (always equal in quality, and sometimes even with better price).
Extra person costs 10€ per night and it is against our house rules to bring people in without booking accordingly.
All possible changes and cancellations must be done here via airbnb and according to our chosen policy (strict). We can not accept last moment changes in dates.
Sorry for inconvenience, but please do not make booking if you are not sure of your travel dates, prices etc.
• Please let me know about what time you arrive,and at what time you are planning to leave cause it helps me to respond to next guests.(leave room for the 12-13pm, if there is no reservation it's ok to stay longer)
• Please respect the house and neighbors as you would at your own. Please no shoes in the bathroom.
• Please take into consideration other guests who share the apartment with you. For example try to avoid noise and impolite words and do not cause them any inconvenience.
• Because nobody is perfect, if you should accidentally break or befoul something, please let us know as soon as possible.But also be prepared to cover the cost of it.
Please do not take that as something negative.Try to imagine yourself in our place. It is our way to help you around. So you and your neighbors will know how to co exist together so that everyone could enjoy the best of the place. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
My name is Anna and I live in Athens Greece.
I'm a student at the university of Piraeus an I'm 22 years old! Traveling is my passion and I try to travel as much as I can. Airbnb for me is a great opportunity for everyone to enjoy their vacation as much as possible by meeting the locals and staying with them (or without them). This is a way to learn by fist hand the history of the city or what makes it special!
Feel free to ask me any questions about my rentals here!