Hello Travelers! We have one bedroom apartment in Shibuya. There are two 3/4 beds (120x200), comfortably sleeps 2 ppl, max 4 ppl for family and couples. It's a very convenient of sightseeing in Shibuya, TOKYO. 5 min on foot from JR Shibuya station!!!
I'll be happy to answer further questions.
*** The Space***
We have one bedroom apartment. There are two 3/4 beds (120x200), comfortably sleeps 2 ppl, max 4 ppl for family and couples. It's a very convenient of sightseeing in Shibuya, TOKYO. 5 min on foot from JR Shibuya station!!!
There are 1 bed room, kitchen, shower room and bathroom in the apartment. I have two 3/4 beds and quilts.
Max 4 people. Guest is only one group.
This is a center of Japanese culture. You can come easily from Narita airport and Haneda airport to the apartment.
The most popular street "Dogenzaka avenue" is 30 seconds on foot.
The most famous crossing in the world "Shibuya crossing" is 3 minutes on foot. Shibuya station is 5 minutes on foot.
You can see some nightclubs close to my flat.
"WOMB" is one of them and the most recommended.
Also, there are many restaurants, cafes and bars around.
A pocket wifi device is provided to give you both internet access in the room and also as you travel around town.
* 3/4 bed x(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
* Pocket wifi device
* Fridge, kettle, gas stove, cooking utensils, pots and pans
* Basic cooking condiments
* Glasses, cutlery and plates
* Clean sheets and towels
* Shower and bath
* Body soap, shampoo, conditioner
* Hair dryer
★Let's travel as the way how local people enjoy!★
Yoyogi Park (one of the most famous parks in Tokyo)
Meiji Jingu Shrine (Japan traditional shrine If you are lucky, you can get a glimpse of traditional wedding.)
Harajuku (The Holy Land of Japanes pop culture)
Omotesando (high society town with luxury brand stores)
Just come and take a trip here, you can reach a lot of local areas.
Following booking, I will send you the detailed information about how to get to the apartment. Please read it carefully.
Please only use the provided towels and sheets. Don't use the spare.
Общение с гостями
***Interaction with Guests***
If you have any problem, please ask me anytime.
Другие важные подробности
* The building is making the hot water in the electric power. Capacity of the day is limited to 300 liters. Please use to save hot water. If you use the hot water more than 300 liters, it will be the water until the morning.
* If you want to wash the clothes, please use the first floor of the coin-operated laundry. Detergent is in the room.
* If you extend your stay, please let the host know about it in advance and get approval. (at least two days before your checkout)
It is required to change the schedule of the cleaning company. ( Cancellation fee will be charged without notice)
You can't extend your stay by telling the host one day earlier.
* Please separate trash and leave it in the room:
Burnable (food, paper, plastic)
Non-burnable (metal / ceramic)
Recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass)
*This is not a hotel, just an ordinary apartment. Not to bother
the neighbors especially at the hall and the balcony at the night please.
* Please take off your shoes before entering
* No smoking in the room
* Check in time after 15:00, check out time before 11:00, Please return the key at the same place when you arrive
* Please let me know the time of your arrival and leave
* Please turn off every electronic devices when you go out
Hello, I'm Toru. I and Taku were started Airbnb together.
We are best friend for many years.
I'm working for a communications company.
I love music, travel, eating, and talking with people.
Welcome to the Tokyo, JAPAN!
Tokyo is the most lively city in Japan.
I live just 10 min from SHIBUYA.
If you want I'd like to going out with you for meal. I know good local restaurants and cafes well.
There are many good restaurants, bars and clubs. Some good restaurants are not in the guidebook. If you want I'll show you them.
I can't wait meeting you!
Toru & Taku