Warm and inviting. Restored downtown Durham home close to all of the attractions Duke and the Bull City have to offer. Four bedrooms and three full baths. Comfortable and spacious living room, second story bonus room and large back yard with corn hole kamado grill, and outdoor dining table seating twelve.
Open kitchen and dining room. Nice back yard with outdoor dining table
• This is our full time home. Please treat it as such. Clean up after yourself and leave the house as clean as you found it. You will be charged for any stains on furniture or any damage found.
• No one except booked guests allowed in the house. No additional guests allowed.
• No pets and no smoking in the house.
• There are certain closets marked as owner’s closet, please respect those as private.
• A thermostat is located in the hallway downstairs and at the top of the stairs upstairs, feel free to adjust as necessary.
• Please do not put any bags on the beds, use the luggage racks provided
• Please hand wash the white Cutco knives and any plastic wine glasses or plastic tumblers you use.
• A vacuum and broom are in the closet by the front door if needed. All other cleaning supplies are in the hall closet downstairs.
• Recycled items can be put in the box under the sink or in blue recycle bin outside
• Trash and recycle bins are located at the end of the driveway. Please take out the trash and recycle before leaving.
• There is a security system in the house, but you should not need to set it. Simply lock the doors.
• We also have a security camera that captures a view of the front step and walkway
• Do not use the fireplace or the grills.
• You are welcome to use the bikes in the garage.
• We do not have screens on any windows, so please do not open them.
• Please contact us if anything breaks or if there are any problems while you are staying here. See contact info below.
Wireless Network/TV/Amazon Echo
• The wireless network is Quaile Guest and the password is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• We have cable as well as Netflix that you are welcome to use. Cable is HDMI 1, Netflix is on the apple tv which is HDMI 2.
• There is an Amazon Echo in the kitchen, it is the small black cylinder on the teal shelf. To activate it, simply say, “Alexa” and then ask it to play a certain artist, to tell you the weather, ask what coffee shops are close by, etc … have fun with her! (she also tells jokes if you ask her )
• The lamp in the living room is turned on and off by the Echo. Simply say "Alexa, turn on (or off) the lamp"
• Load dishes in dishwasher and run a load (dishwasher packs in Ziploc bag under sink).
• Strip all sheets and pillowcases you have used from beds and leave in a pile on the floor in each bedroom.
• Clean up before leaving. Leave the house as you found it when you arrived.
• Put trash and recycle in bins outside beside driveway.
• Lock front door, back door, and garage.
• Return the key to the key box.
С 09 май 2018 - 15 май 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.