Minimum 3 months. Dec-Feb $29/nt. Incl wifi/cable TV. Not incl utilities. Amazing views. Located in upper Sukhumvit, 750m to Onnut BTS, CBD in 20 mins. Markets nearby. Corner unit. Well-appointed kitchen, balcony, cable TV, highspeed wifi. Pool&Gym.
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use. Same for water at 20 Baht per cubic meter.
- Cable package is Gold. If you want an upgrade, the increase cost will be paid by the guest.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing bed.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt. Don't leave shoes outside.
- Please keep the sink drain clear of food.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Saigon and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.