This spacious 150sq apartment has large bedrooms and bathrooms. It is beautifully furnished with a warm relaxed feel. The big balcony with comfortable loungers is great relaxing with a sundowner while watching the sunset over the ocean (there's also a gas barbecue). included are some unexpected extras such as a Nespresso machine. There is a large pool and garden-area for sunbathing. With 24-hour security personnel manning the entrance and patrolling, you can holiday with a feelings of safety.
706 Bantry Place is an elegant sea facing beach front apartment located on the 7th floor and which offers exquisite views of the ocean from the lounge/dining room and master bedroom. Leave the glass sliding doors open or relax on the large balcony and you will be rewarded with the salty smell of the ocean and the sound of crashing waves on the rocks below. A wonderful way to spend the evening is to dine alfresco using the gas braai facilities and the 6 seater table provided. On the balcony you will also find comfortable loungers for whiling away a relaxing afternoon taking in the view.
The apartment measures 150m² including the balcony. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one en-suite). It is a spacious elegant apartment with a warm, welcoming home away from home feel. The main bedroom is large with an en-suite bathroom and king size bed and flat screen TV. The bathroom has a spa bath and shower. The second bedroom has a double bed. Both bedrooms have loads of cupboard space. The guest bathroom has a bath and here you will also find a washing machine and dryer.
The contemporary kitchen is fully equipped with appliances and all cookware needed for self- catering, including a dishwasher. For coffee-lovers there is a Nespresso machine with milk frother. The bathrooms have neutral tones.
The apartment is in a 24hr manned security block with electric fencing, CCTV cameras and each entrance/exit point of the complex is accessed with security tags. The apartment comes with 1 underground parking bay, but there is ample secure parking on the premises. Elevators are accessed from the entrance level to all floors.
Located on the Bantry Bay beach front, Bantry Place is minutes away from Clifton and Camps Bay, with the Waterfront, CBD and Table Mountain a 10-15 min drive.
1. Fantastic views
2. Superb wind-free location
3. 24hr manned security block located in a safe area
4. Secure undercover parking with additional secure parking
5. Spacious for a 2 bedroom apartment
6. Complex is well managed and maintained and very quiet.
7. Centrally located within easy access of the wonderful sights and experiences Cape Town has to offer
8. Free Internet
9. Full DSTV
•Guest Bathroom with bathtub
•Master Bedroom – King Bed with TV and safe – Bathroom with Bathtub and shower – Ocean Facing
•2nd Bedroom – double Bed
Общение с гостями
Even though the Apartment is self-catering, I encourage you to let me know if there is anything that I can assist with prior to your arrival or during your stay.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
It is a condition of occupancy that the owner, Body Corporate, home Owners Association, Agent or Letting Agent will not be held responsible for loss or damage of any property brought onto the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or from any other causes and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise), or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the owner, Body Corporate, Home Owner, Agent or Letting Agent. An electronic safe is provided for your valuables.
No more than 2 visitors are permitted at any one time. Visitors should vacate the apartment and premises by 23:00.
Please park in your allocated bay, with similar number as your apartment. Vehicles that do not fit in the bays or garage will not be allowed on the property and will need to park off street at their own risk. The speed limit in the Estate is 20km/hour.
No Parties or social gatherings are allowed with more than 2 visitors at a time. Security has been instructed to refuse entry to visitors who are clearly intoxicated.
BBQ's are allowed on the premises.
there is a convenient bin for garbage.
Trolleys or carts are provided for your convenience.
Children to be under adult supervision at all times and are not allowed to play in passages, lobbies, driveways or the basement parking area.
Firearms to be declared prior to check in, in order for an arrangement to be confirmed.
Housekeeping is arranged with your agent on selected days. Requests for additional servicing can be made with the agent at an additional cost. Please refer to your registration documentation for pricing. Housekeeping gratuities range from R200-R250 per day
The client is responsible for the correct and decent behaviour of all occupants and guests of the occupants. Should the client behave in such a manner which is not acceptable by civilized standards, the client and his guests will be EVICTED from the apartment and the Estate. No loud music, shouting or any anti-social behaviour will be tolerated.
Washing or any other items cannot be left/hung in sections visible from the road or walkways to owners/occupants. No items are allowed to be hung on any balconies or balcony railings.
Free access to guests in the apartment is provided and at a 1 meg/s speed. Excessive downloading is prohibited and can result in the account being suspended by the Internet Service Provider.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
Arrivals and departures that are not within the allocated time frames as mentioned below will be subject to an additional fee of R800, paid in cash.
Check In 13:00-16:00 Check Out 08:00-10:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All bookings are subject to these conditions which are deemed to have been accepted in full by the renter and by all persons in the party.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to secure your booking and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Payments can be made by bank Electronic Fund Transfer only. Non-payment of any balance constitutes an immediate cancellation.
3. Cancellation Policy - In the event of cancellations made more than 90 days prior to arrival date, 30% of the total booking is forfeited. Cancellations made between 30 and 90 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total booking is forfeited. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date, 100% of the total booking is forfeited.
4. Alterations and Cancellations by us - In the unlikely event that the villa, cottage or apartment becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control we will offer you a full refund of monies paid at that time. Any refund is restricted to the apt rental costs and we are not liable for any cancellation or administration charges for travel arrangements etc.
5. Price excludes: Meals, wine and beer, taxi transfers, tours, personal, travel and cancellation insurance etc. Stays exceeding 30 days will be billed for electricity usage. Electricity is capped at R75 per day of your stay; usage over and above the capped amount provided upon arrival will be for the guests direct expense.
6. Occupancy - You must let us know the number of persons who will occupy the rooms at the time of booking. Copies of identification is required to arrange for security access if you wish to add further individuals you may only do so by prior arrangement with us.
7. Arrival/Departure - Check In 14:00 - 16:00 Check Out 08:00 - 10:00. Any check-in or check-out outside of the above mentioned hours that was not pre-arranged, will be subject to a R800 fee.
8. Damage - Except in the case of normal wear and tear you will be responsible for making good any damage to the apartment or its contents, or to the swimming pool or any exterior features which has occurred due to negligence or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the property or their guests. Such damage must be immediately reported. A security deposit is required upon check-in.
Please supervise your children at all times, especially on the terrace, and the pool. (where applicable)
9. Swimming Pool/Hot Tub/Jacuzzi - Use of swimming pools/hot tubs and jacuzzi is at your own risk. Diving is discouraged. Please use ‘swimmer’ nappies for infants under three and supervise your children at all time around the swimming pool. To ensure privacy, guests occupying the apartment are not entitled to use the swimming pool unless they are members of the party also renting the villa/apartment.
10. Our liability – The premises are entered at your own risk. We are not responsible for any personal injury, illness, death, loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by you or by any member of your party, directly or indirectly, during the booking period, taxi transfers or thereafter. This includes injury or harm while using the swimming pool/jacuzzi, injury or harm from plants or animals in the garden, drinking water from the taps and use of the wood burning stove and gas heaters. We are not responsible for any mechanical breakdown and cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the internet connection, DVD player, TV, stereo system or any other equipment.
11. Keys will be provided and must be returned upon departure. Failure to return all keys given will be billed accordingly for the replacement of keys as well as locks, remotes, tags and an administration fee.
12. Building Work - In the event of building works taking place by local authorities, private developers or neighbours, we are unable to stop such work taking place and are unable to control the level of noise.
13. Force Majeure - We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by ‘force majeure’. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, political riots hostilities, strikes or other industrial disputes, load shedding, natural disasters, fire, acts of God, terrorist activities, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, closure of airports, water shortages, power failures, government action or other events outside our control.
14. Insurance - The apartment rental cost does not include insurance cover. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, personal accident and medical insurance, vehicle rental insurance and property damages insurance and personal property insurance at the time of booking. No personal possessions of renters of whatever nature is covered for any loss or otherwise. You therefore acknowledge that you have provided for adequate and a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy including cancellation cover, cover for theft of personal belongings as well as rental vehicle insurance and that you are aware of the consequences of a lack in insurance cover.
15. The apartment has a no smoking and no pet policy. Penalties will be charged as well as the appropriate fees for cleaning of odour and dander.
16. Some properties are subject to rules and regulations from the respective Home Owners Association and need to be adhered to. Failure to adhere to the rules set out by the owner or HOA; will result in immediate eviction without compensation.
17. All occupants must behave in a manner that is considerate to others. Disruptive behaviour caused by loud music and/or late night or early morning rowdiness will not be tolerated. Should the occupants cause unreasonable annoyance, noise, distress, damage, crime or danger, the owner/agent has the right to evict the guest immediately and without compensation.
18. The continuous working of acquired services eg DSTV, Internet cannot be guaranteed by the owner.
19. If there is an exceeding amount of guests staying overnight; more than the number of guests permitted on the premises, the guests/tenants will be charged an addition al fee for each night the number was exceeded and will thereafter asked to vacate the premises to return the guest count to the allowed number. Day visitors are limited to two guests.
20. We strongly advise all guests to make use of safes (where provided). The owners and any other party employed by the owners cannot be held liable for any loss/theft etc.
21. Guests/tenants will not be allowed to occupy the property without signing the Guest Registration form.
22. The person signing the Guest Registration form; signs on behalf of all guests residing during the rental period at the property rented. This includes any/all day visitors that enter the premises.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
С 20 декабрь 2017 - 05 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 10 ночей.