We are renting our one family guest room 475sq ft that accomodates 4-5 people. Family friendly,& ideal for newly weds,or business entrepreneurs/world travellers. COZY & SPACIOUS 475sq ft guest room with panoramic views & access to beautiful lake. SHARED kitchen and dining room. Free parking space & wifi. Only 6mins to downtown, 4mins to the beach or scuba diving/sea kayaking at Maple Bay, or few mins to hiking trail at mount Tzouhalem,10-15mins to local wineries & Raptors Birds of prey live show
NOTE: **We have one family guest room and it is 475 sq ft in size. It can fit 3 beds for group of 4-5 pple sharing, or a family in this same room. If you have one more extra friend, pls contact me as we can set another mattress on the floor for an extra$25/extra guests after 2 occupancy. This room is part of the house- A home rancher. Upon your arrival, you will be entering thru the main entrance and sign a House rule form and other requirement to show i.e. your ID photo.
- One queen bed for 2, a single bed for 1, and a sofa bed for 2 pple. The flooring is carpeted in this room except the washroom. There is a sitting area as well, and you can use the outdoor furniture.
-Our home is a simple & was built in 1989. Practical and simple is what we are all about... to us this is to life- simply beautiful and still close to nature and downtown!
Please before you payout, leave a message that this room fits your need.
- Also kitchen space and dining room is shared with the rest of our house. This is not a self contained guest room. You will be eating your breakfast at our dining table, and you can use our kitchen as well. Backyard patio or the dock space and firepit space are accessible to your use during your stay.
- Feel free to interact with us (my four kids and I) like friends.
-We are very friendly people and love living in our waterfront home. We have moved here in the island on 2014. We love it here due to the warm weather that reminded me of where I grew up but close enough to be a tropical kind of place. This is the furthest south we want to be after my hubby and I lived in 5-7 different countries in this world. We finally found a place warm enough to settle long term till retirement. Hope you will enjoy the simplicity of life during your short stay at our little paradise.
Permitted Access Space: Backyard, backyard patio, laundry room, dining room and kitchen room only.
Общение с гостями
I can only provide help as much as i can. My family and I moved here in 2014 from the winter wonderland of Prince George BC. I am still getting to know this beautiful island myself when i get the chance to. I will do my best to give you infos with the things you need help about. But otherwise most infos can be found in the internet these days for your own convenience as that's how we get our infos ourselves quicker anyways especially when we travel around this globe with our children.
Другие важные подробности
Come as guests and leave as friends when you stay/book at our B&B Lakehouse.
-Minimum 1 night stay
-Check in 4 p.m., check out 11 a.m. - please call to arrange your check in and check out. Message me if you are planning to arrive at a different time after 4pm.
- Damage and Cleaning Deposit: $250 credit card pre-authorization upon check-in. (We understand accidents can happen, Please report any breakage, spills or damage. Unreported damage, theft, extra cleaning requirements, damage to linens, unauthorized guest will result in your damage deposit being processed. )
- Our Lakefront property is situated in a residential neighbourhood. Please respect our neighbours. *Please keep TV volumes low especially from 9pm to 8am.
- Lakeside fires must be arranged, and are permitted only when regulations permit. More information is available. After use of BBQ/Grill/Braii must be clean and shut off.
- Water sports activities: Please ensure to put away the life jackets into the storage container. The use of paddles, canoe, paddle board, and kayak must be put away properly. Unreported damage will result in your damage deposit being processed.
LIABILITY CLAUSE:***The owner can not be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the owners and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. By booking our B&B you accept our policies and liability.
*48 hrs Notice Cancellation for return of payment. Less than 48hrs the non-refundable booking deposit 50% of full amount will be charge.
*Guests are required to show a photo ID upon check-in.
I have lived in 5 different countries- Philippines, Africa, St. Kitts island, Dominican Republic of Caribbean, & Canada. I homeschool my four children (two boys age 14 & 13, and twin girls age 12).
I'm a Life Coach, homeschool teacher, an artist,humanitarian, mentor, DIY carpenter, currently writing/working on my first book, and simply just love LIFE.
Likes: paddle boarding, nature, painting, canoeing, water rafting, DIY building projects, baking, love flowers, gardening, love listening to instrumental classical or latina music, photography