This is a beautiful new corner flat conversion overlooking a park and less than a minute from the Tube.
It's a large two bed flat, comprising of:
- a large open plan living room/kitchen with a fully stocked kitchen, dining table that seats 8, huge sofa, leather club chair, fully stocked bar and 42' TV with (US) Netflix and BT TV.
- a large bedroom with a queen size bed and built in closets.
- a spare bedroom (mostly for storage but I have a blow up bed and spare linen if it's required)
The flat is part of an office conversion so incredibly safe with gates and key fob access. One entrance is on the bustling Holloway Road (Waitrose and Majestic are next door) and the other is on a quiet street overlooking Highbury Fields (which has swimming pools and tennis courts and other amenities).
The flat also has fast fibre optic broadband.
As you can see from the photos, a cat usually lives here. She'll be away while you stay but I suspect this means that the flat isn't suitable for anyone with a cat allergy.
Some things to think about when looking at flats in the area:
- this is a large flat for London. I can see others that look lovely but are around 400 sq ft or smaller. This is 750 sq ft in size.
- double and triple check the location. What people label as Islington might be 10-15 minutes from a Tube. This is less than 1 minute from a station that's on the Victoria Line. You can be in Oxford Circus and Soho in less than 20 minutes and Mayfair in less than 25.
- check the street view. Some of the other flats are ex-local authority. Some of them are fine, others are in big and quite odd estates. You don't want that. My flat is an old office building and looks into two streets. It's safe.
The whole flat, and the building.
Общение с гостями
I will be travelling when this flat is available so all communication will be by email.
Другие важные подробности
A cat usually lives here, but won't be there when you're staying. If you're allergic, however, it may not be suitable for you.
Treat the apartment like your own, but please respect it. It's my flat and I keep it in good condition.