Share a room with full size bed & futon in one of Portland's hottest neighborhoods. This is like a hostel for couples (singles or family) but quaint and curtained off for privacy. You may end up with the room to yourself or making some new friends!
Looks like the sultan's quarters, with curtains for privacy in a very large room. Smack in the middle of everything that's hip and happening in the Hawthorne area yet very residential feeling. This reservation will be for the futon, unless you book the entire room - (book one or two people here and one or two on Super Cheap in Happening Hawthorne), or just ask me if I have another room available if you want a private room and I'll let you know what's available. This house is a well lived in home and always has a project or two going on, but your room will always be VERY clean and cozy.
Cafes, ethnic restaurants of all sorts, a library, parks, theater, and even a department/grocery store within 3 to 7 blocks. There is an electric water kettle and small refrigerator available. If you really want to cook, the kitchen in the basement can be made available. Large bathroom shared with 2 other rooms.
Общение с гостями
I can be as accessible or out of your way as you'd like. If I'm not home you can let yourself in without me there.
Другие важные подробности
I'm also happy to provide day outings anywhere that we can go to in one day for $100 a day plus gas. We can go to Multnomah Falls, go to the ocean, or go to the desert. Lots of fun things to do around here and I'd be happy to take you there - provided my schedule allows it.
1. Please be quiet when coming in and out of the house and close the door firmly but VERY quietly. (Please don't slam the door.) Make sure to relock for everyone's security by pressing the lock button or closing the DEADBOLT manually. But do not lock the door knob.
2. Please be especially quiet after 10 p.m.
3. This is a no-smoking and no drugs household. Kindly respect that.
4. No one other than the persons booked is allowed to enter the house or stay in the room.
4. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
У этого хозяина 276 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I was born in Guyana and have traveled to 22 countries.
Speak French and German pretty fluently.
Love to meet international people and all types of personalities.
Hope you enjoy Portland - truly the greatest city on earth! But shh it's a secret that you are in on!