Guest bedroom in our contemporary new home. Queen bed with spacious closet and a full bathroom. Another guest bedroom, for extra charge, if you'd like both guest rooms. There may or may not be another guest living with us. Have a relaxing stay when visiting UConn, Casinos, weddings/events in CT, or road tripping. Take a walk to Hebron town center (CVS, Dunkin Donuts, Subway) or on the 4 mile hiking trail!
I'm always looking for hosting great people. Send me a message!
**Overview: Look, we’re not fans of rules so we’ve identified some things that are important to us. Please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you. **
• RESPECT: Our home is your home.
• REMOVE SHOES: Leave shoes at the door.
• CLEAN UP: Pick up after yourself in common areas.
• COOKING: You are welcome to use our kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge, and guests dinnerware).
• NO EATING IN ROOM: If you are eating at home, keep food in kitchen instead of in your room. Snacks/munchies are ok. Nobody wants a mice situation.
• NO SMOKING: Please no smoking indoors. If you do smoke outside, clean up after your butt/ash.
• NO PETS: Since we do not have pets of any kind, we ask that no pets in the house.
• NO CHILDREN UNDER 12: We’re childless and have never learned how to make our home safe for small kids.
• NO ENTERTAINING: Please do not bring strangers into our home. We’d be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends.
• OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved through booking process and are subject to additional fees as noted in price.
• KEEP HOME SECURE: Lock front, backyard, and garage doors when leaving.
• BE NICE: We live in an association, be courteous to neighbors.
• USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all major common areas, such as living room, kitchen, and backyard.
• TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air rather than adjusting it yourself.
• DAMAGES: If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc, please let us know ASAP
• ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: Just ask if you need or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you.
** Phew! Let’s do something more fun now =)
Tenants are expected to uphold the following responsibilities.
1. No damage is done to the apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay and all charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
3. All garbage, debris and rubbish are placed in garbage can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
4. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. The renter is not evicted by the owner, or representative of the owner or the local law enforcement.
Adventurous food lover who inspires to explore and travel around the world. I look for an entire home when I travel to feel more like a local and offer my guest rooms as a way to contribute to the community and meet great people!