Об этом жилье
This apartment is a large studio with two small spaces to sleep centrally located in the Civic Center/Downtown district of SF. You would sleep in a private small space with comfortable mattress, but you could stay in a living room to be relaxed. It is a short walk to Union Square, Powell/Civic Center/Van ness BART Stations, and all of the downtown shopping. Good for solo adventurers and business travelers looking to explore the city. Towel, Shampoo, conditioner provided.
PLZ READ NEIGHBORHOOD.
This is the studio apartment with two walk-in closets space. You would sleep in one of them. I sleep in another. No one sleep in living space.
Your space is enough to sleep, but not suitable for working there for long time, so feel free to use Kitchen space and living space.
Note: A small size suitcase can be put under bed, but a big suitcase doesn't fit your space, please put your suitcase and any other kind of stuff that you can not put in your space, in living space.
We share with bathroom, living space, and kitchen space.
- Amenities in my apt.
- Body wash
- Disposal toothbrush and toothpaste
- Bath towel
- Best Hair dryer from Japan ( ion comes out )
- Face wash
- Hand sanitizer
- Ear plug (for light sleeper and for jet lug)
- White noise machine (for light sleeper)
You will be given keys to access the building and the actual apt.
Coin based Washer and dryer are in the basement.
You could access most of my apt except for my room.
Общение с гостями
As much or little as you like. Most of the time I'm not at home like 9am to 9pm at work. Sometimes come back to grab food around 7pm. But just text me if you have any questions.
I would be appreciate if you respect my time, plz don't treat me as your guide or concierge. I would try to help you as much as I could.
I will give you recommended restaurant list and coupon list after booking.
Другие важные подробности
Sometimes outside is a little bit noisy. I will put an earplug for you. If you are a light sleeper, please use it.
No Parking in this building.
There are several parkings around here, flat rate per day is $22 to $33.
1. Nearest safe garage is 1000 Van Ness Garage. $32.
2. California Parking on 530 Turk st. its no roof, so not so secure though. $22.
3. uchastings is garage. secure $27.
4. Ace Parking Management, Inc. $20/day.
Parking Garage 711 Van Ness AvenueSan Francisco, CA 94102
5. there are cheaper garages like $10 to $15, but its up to midnight(10pm or 12 or 2am).
Usually after 6pm parking at parking meter is free in downtown. You might find somewhere.
From Sunday to Mon 9am, usually parking is free on the white curbs where is 10 min walk away from my apt.
Mon to Sat after 6pm, and Sunday, in general parking meter is free, but be sure to check again when you park. Each street has own sign for parking(like cleaning time). Plz check it by yourself.
More info read this link.
change * to .
> Except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day most meters operate and are enforced from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Hours and rates vary.
- Take shoes off
- Plz quiet after 12:00 am. I'm up and out of the apt by 9am during the week.
- Plz stay in your place after 1:00 am which means plz don't work/stay in living space until morning. Of course you can go out for a drink and coming back anytime.
- No guest allowed.
- One bath towel per guest. Plz ask one more towel if you stay longer.
- Plz don't wash your cloths in bath room(small stuff is fine) and dry them with hair dryer, Plz use coin operated laundry machines in basement or on the corner of this block.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
Hi, My name is Koichi and I am a software engineer and entrepreneur in San Francisco. I love traveling, trying new things, scuba-diving, outside activities, cooking and drinking.