Reading the reviews in my unit, almost everything you need to be called a 'Home' away from your own home are here (aircon, comfy & large bed with beddings, comfy sofa, laptop table, reading lights, unlimited WIFI access, TV w/cable, shower heater, microwave, refrigerator, oven toaster, induction stove, dining table, cooking utensils & cutleries e.g. plates, spoon, fork).
Located near Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge, my place offers a serene environment (w/leisure pool) amidst the bustling metropolis.
- 10 - 15 minutes away to Makati =)
- taxi is accessible; ask politely the lobby officer for assistance to call you for a taxi and this is FREE service; during rush hours there might be a lonq queue on the taxi service; you may use my unit's WIFI to call for UBER or GRAB car service downloaded to your smartphone.
- if on a budget mode: there is tricycle outside the Tivoli Garden Residences Guard area that can bring you at Jupiter Street (near already Makati Ave) and can also bring you back to the condo unit =)
- 10 mins away from Rockwell Powerplant mall =)
- On your first day, each person will be provided with the following as Freebies:
a. Bath soap
b. Toilet tissue
c. Bottled drinking water (350ml)
- Bath towel is also provided but to be returned upon check-out
- Dish washing liquid, liquid hand soap, garbage bags, dish sponge are also provided
2. Induction Stove (with cooking utensils and cutleries)
3. Rice Cooker
4. Oven Toaster
5. Water Heater
7. Shower Heater
8. Television (with unllimited WIFI of 4mbps speed and cable)
9. Electric Fan
1. Queen Size bed
3. Sofa (2 -seater)
4. Dining Set
5. Laptop or working table
6. Night Lamp with reading lights
7. Iron with iron board
Guest will have access to the following amenities/facilities:
Olympic sized pool *
Kiddie Pool *
Leisure Pool *
Jogging / Biking Path
Gazebo / Cabana
- pool accomodation is only until 5 persons only per unit (Condo Management Policy)
Function Hall *
Entertainment Room *
Children's Recreation Space / Daycare *
Pool Shower Area
Basketball Court / Playcourt (at Hibiscus bldg - 6th floor - open space)
Main Entrance Gate
Общение с гостями
- I am the condo unit owner and I will be glad to assist you, I am available via viber/text/call/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/Line for your concerns. I have a unit assistant who will welcome you on my place, orient you on the usage of the appliances, assist you upon your check-in and check-out. =)
Другие важные подробности
1. Airbnb's explanation for security deposit:
"Any guest who confirms a reservation at your listing will be responsible for damages up to this amount. NO CHARGES or authorizations will be made unless you (referring to the host) make a claim within 48 hours after check out."
- so this explains I won't be accepting security deposit in cash, it will be charged on your credit card once there is a discovered damage in the unit or unit's appliances/items due to negligence.
2. We also offer 2-way transport service to and from the airport but this is OUTSIDE the rental fee of the unit.
3. The unit doesn't have its own parking but the management (Tivoli Garden Residences) offers a pay parking with the ff rates:
1st 2hrs - P50
Succeeding hours: P15/hr
P250 overnight parking 8pm-8am (If you consumed 9 hours, it is considered as overnight)
P450- 24hours parking
4. Tivoli Management Policy: Buying of an appliance (e.g. TV) from a store and entered inside the unit will require a pull-out permit from lobby security officer signed by the unit owner upon check-out, pls. inform the unit owner ahead to be able to process the pull-out permit.
5. Please note that my unit has no washing machine but there is a laundry shop just across the building lobby.
6. Swimming pool access is free for maximum of 5 guests and names must be enlisted on the authorization letter. As the unit can accomodate only for 2 guests, pls. heads up the unit owner at least a day before you swim if you have other guests who will swim to avoid the inconvenience of being asked to pay.
7. I have removed the gym as one of the amenities as the management requires a membership fee and is for monthly, quarterly and annually. If in case of more than a month's stay & would like to avail of the gym membership, kindly heads up the unit owner to facilitate your request & pay for the fee which is outside the unit's rental fee.
8. -Taxi Service-
There are 2 ways:
8.1. Ask for the IRIS lobby desk officer to call you for a taxi and they will do that for you for free and you just have to seat downstairs to queue and wait for your taxi
8.2. Using my unit's WIFI, download 'Uber' mobile application, it is a private car with GPS and you can register your credit card. Or 'Grab' mobile app, it is also a taxi car or private car with GPS and can pay thru credit card. You can connect using my unit's WIFI to call for the mentioned transport services.
9. -Food -
If in case you are not interested in any of the foods at the convenience stores or at the restaurant at Tivoli (6th floor Hibiscus bldg), you may download 'foodpanda' mobile app in which you can order online for your food, they accept credit card or cash payment.
10. For the list of cable channels, you may refer to the photos (3 photos) uploaded on this listing under Photos section.
As of May 3, 2017, we have added these English news channels:
CNN - 28
BBC World - 29
Channel News Asia - 109
HLN - 110
Fox News - 112
- As the unit has UNLIMITED broadband/internet subscription, you may bring your laptop and watch in live streaming via web browser the programs of the channels that are not listed.
11. My unit serves only 350ml of bottled water upon check-in as one of freebies, there is a water refill station in Tivoli (pls. refer to the vicinity map posted at the unit) where you can buy and for lesser expense you can use my unit's water container.
1. Check-in time: 2PM. Check-out time: 12noon (until 1pm only)
- for early morning check-in and late afternoon/evening check-out, an additional fee maybe applied (negotiable ^-^).
2. Please use the safe box to secure more of your belongings (e.g. cellphone and other gadgets especially when going out for a swim and no one to look after your things at the pool).
3. Please turn off lights and air conditioning when leaving. Treat the place as if it is your own.
4. No smoking
- One may go outside and smoke at the balcony of the unit's floor.
There is a smoke detector inside the unit and might alarm causing the other residents to be disturbed.
5. Please report any damages or breakages. Security deposit will ONLY take effect if there is an obvious damage in the unit due to negligence.
6. Do not use metallic container or foil when using the microwave.
7. Visitors are allowed.
*Max total occupancy including visitors at anytime should not exceed 5 people.
8. Tivoli Garden Residences Management Policies:
a. Proper swimwear attire (e.g. female- swimsuit; male - swimming shorts or trunks) when using the swimming pool is a must.
b. No entry inside the condo building when wet, shower rooms are available near the pool to change clothes or take a shower.
c. Bring your own garbage (recommended daily) and put it at the building's garbage bin at the back of the condo building, pls. ask the building lobby guard where it is located. Garbage bags are provided at the unit.
9. Loss of unit's key will be charged P500 on the security deposit.
10. Bring your garbage daily especially for those who will be staying more than 3 nights. This is to avoid having insects at the unit.