Spring Lake Beach house with bikes to ride to the beach, town and lake. We offer weekly rental in the summer and can do shorter term off-season.Super Beach House all stocked and ready for you to come vacation! We can offer a Winter Rental for the full term October to May 2016 for $1650 per month.
Spring Lake is located:
60 miles from New York City
75 miles from Philadelphia
75 miles from Atlantic City.
Super Beach House all stocked and ready for you to come vacation!
This is a great house to rent for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring!
- primarily weekly rentals in the summer - weekends available in Spring & Fall
We are available for weekly rental in June - September. June weeks are less than July & August so let us know when you would like to come!! Spring Lake has a fabulous white sand beach and we include beach/pool passes for you as well. We have bikes at the house you can use as well to get around town!!
Full access to the home and property. Beach passes for pool and beach with a locker at the beach with chairs, boogie boards etc
Общение с гостями
Virtual guest interaction over the phone and email. Family near by in case of emergency
I will email a lease to your for your review and signature.
Thank you for renting our home and we hope you enjoy your time here. Spring Lake is a fabulous town and we hope that you will enjoy it. I have a binder with some menus and a welcome guide with a town map in the kitchen for your use. Please feel free to call us with any issues that may arise at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Address: 510 Essex Avenue, Spring Lake, NJ 07762
House phone numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Directions: From Garden State Parkway Take Exit 98, Rt-138 East, exit Rt-34
South, Follow 34S enter the next roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto Allaire Road (CR-524) go for 2.1 miles make a right onto Warren Avenue for 1.2 miles. After crossing the RR tracks make a Right at the stop sign onto 5th Ave, Right on Essex Ave, #510 on Right.
• Check in/out The house will be available for you at 3:00pm on the day that you arrive and we ask that you depart by 11:00am on your final day. If I can adjust these times at all I will letyou know in advance.
• Parking No parking overnight on the streets in town, please park cars in the driveway.
• Checklist I will leave a checklist of the condition/cleanliness of the house for you to fill out. If anything is unacceptable please contact my cleaner Barbara @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and me at the above number. We will review this list at your departure and then will return your security
deposit within 2- 4 weeks.
• Occupancy: We have a Certificate of Occupancy for up to 6 people in the house.Please respect that as well as the neighbors nearby, it is a nice quiet neighborhood and we would like to avoid any neighbor feeling the need to call the police for noise violations.
• Hi-Speed Internet Access is provided by Optonline, there is wifi in the house—the code is “southend”
• No Smoking: As stated in the lease that we ask you to please not smoke in the house.
• Beach Badges: There are 3 badges for the South End Pavilion, which is just about 5 blocks away, you can access the pool/showers/lockers with these badges as well. You are welcome to use the North End Pools & Beaches as well. There are often night swims, just check their schedule. There is a $100 replacement fee for any lost badge. The Locker is number 70 and the combination is 17-31-05.
• Bikes: There are several bikes in the garage for your use. Riding bikes to the beach is great on the weekends to avoid the parking hassle. Please use a bike lock, the combination is the house number 510—or play
• Backyard Carriage House is available for you to use during your stay—please be sure to straighten it up and lock the door on your departure. The door handle must be pulled straight up to lock as well as the other French Door – to engage the lock gently pull the handle perpendicular and then down. The key is on the key ring as well as the house front and back door. There are linens in the TV Cabinet to use to sleep on the Futon if you would
like. Please launder and replace out there for the next guest.
• Outdoor Shower - there is a great outdoor shower off the back deck that we use exclusively in the summer. We leave towels in the basket in the kitchen to use for the outdoor shower.
• Recycling & Garbage Spring Lake requires you to separate cans, bottles, and newspapers. The blue plastic containers can be used for cans/bottles, and the brown should be used for garbage. The garbage is collected from the back yard on Monday & Thursday. The Recycling Center is located a few blocks away on 5th & Salem Avenues; there is a sticker with “SL” on it that you can bring to show if they ask you. We ask that you dispose of your recycling prior to your departure.
• Washer/Dryer There is W/D in the basement and close line out back. Feel free to use them, but remember to empty the lint filter every each use because it is small.
• Circuit Breaker Should the electricity go out for you; the circuit breaker is located at the base of the stairs on the left wall in the basement. You can use a flashlight to see which oneneeds to be switched over to turn it back on.
• General Cleaning There is a vacuum in the basement. There is also a Swifter with pads, which works great on the wood floors. There is plenty of cleaning products under the sink for your use as well as upstairs in the bathroom.
• Air Conditioners There are several A/C units in the windows feel free to use them, please be conscious of the electricity usage. There is also a fan in the middle bedroom and another one in the basement.
• Keys The keys will be left for you in the mailbox. Please lock up on your departure and leave the keys back in the mailbox. Please leave the beach badges and recycling sticker onthe kitchen counter.
• General Care: We ask for you to be careful with countertops and use cutting boards on the countertops. We installed a drop leaf table in the kitchen recently and ask that you are cautious about putting too much weight on it, I’m not sure how much weight the old plaster
walls can take. Please don’t flush anything other than single ply toilet paper in the toilets.
• Emergencies: Please call my cell phone with any emergency (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) but in case you need to get to a serviceman right away I will list my contacts:
Electrical Lenny Iaros(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Gas Company (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Gas Leak 1-800-GAS-LEAK
Verizon (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Cable TV (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Electric (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Backyard: There is a company behind us called Spring Lake Freezer Company that deals with bait. At times when they are loading/unloading there can be an odor. The owner of the business is very friendly and if you give him a call to let him know, he can make some accommodations to alleviate it. His name is Billy and the number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• BBQ: We have a Weber Grill for your use but ask that you do not use it on the deck, it is too close to the house.
The cleaning fee that we charge is for a standard cleaning, if the cleaning person needs to spend additional time we will have to deduct from your damage/security deposit.
What we provide:
Linens for the beds (twins & king)
TV & DVD player in living room
All kitchen basics – spices, sugar, flour,
Games are in the basement
Things you may want to bring:
Wireless speaker Bluetooth for music – we used to provide one but they would get ruined or
Coastal Baby Rentals (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) is Jersey Shore's premium baby and
toddler equipment rental company. If you travel with kids, they can deliver
anything you need directly to your rental place.
The new Asbury Park Boardwalk offers a great combination of dining, shopping,
entertainment and ocean living.
Departure: Please plan on departing by 11:00am on your last day, a late fee of $75 per hour will be assessed for any late departure. Please strip all beds and launder them and any towels and other linens you may have used during your stay. Also, please run dishwasher; empty the refrigerator and food cabinets before you leave. There are several laundry mats that offer wash/dry/fold service for about .80/pound with a $10 minimum, they are located on Hwy. 71 in Spring Lake Heights. The cleaning fee that we charge is for a standard cleaning, if the cleaning person needs to
spend additional time we will have to deduct from your damage/security deposit.
We have several listings on Airbnb. Our beach house in NJ is available to rent as well as our listings in San Francisco Bay Area & Park City, Utah. We are a family that have 2 extra bedrooms in our CA home since our older 2 children have graduated college and out on their own. Our nest is a bit empty and think it will be fun to host people when visiting our area!