Luxurious apartment located in Via Sistina, in the heart of Rome, behind the Spanish Steps and a short walk from Piazza del Popolo, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Wide and furnished with quality materials.
Check out time by 10:30 am and check in from 2 pm to 8 pm.
In case of late check in (after 8 pm), an additional fee of EUR 50.00 will be applied.
We prefer to rent our home to a minimum of 4 people.
Always tell us your arrival time.
Sistina8 is located on Via Sistina, in the heart of Rome.
The apartment is equipped with luxurious furnishings, free WiFi and is located a few steps from the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain, a few minutes walk from Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona, close to two subway (Spain and Barberini ).
The apartment has air conditioned, 2 bedrooms, spacious living room with 1 queen sofa bed and 1 foldout single bed, fully equipped modern kitchen with washing machine and 3 bathrooms.
The apartment is on the second floor of a building of 1600 and, as all the buildings located in the historic center of Rome, it has no elevator, but only a few flights of stairs separate you from heaven! Don't worry about your luggage, because we help you to carry that to the apartment.
Sistina8 is only 2 minutes walk from exclusive shopping streets such as Via del Corso, Via del Babuino and Via dei Condotti.
On request, we can arrange chauffeur services, personal shoppers and grocery delivery.
Sistina8 is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, food and culture. You will find brands such as Rolex, H & M, Zara, Nike, Cartier, Valentino, Ferragamo, Prada, Gucci, etc.
We informe you that the price not includes the Rome City Tax, that is 3,50 EUR per person per night (children under 10 yo don't pay the Rome City Tax).
Общение с гостями
We assist our guests as they were our best friends, in order to provide them suggestions, directions and in case of emergencies.
Другие важные подробности
We provide to our guests a private driver service.
Our driver comes to pick you up at the airport and brings you directly to Sistina8. No lines, no walking distances, no surprise regarding the price.
You have also the opportunity to visit the best attraction of Rome in a different way, because we arrange visits of the Ancient Rome as COlosseum and Foros, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, of the beautiful Squares and Fountains. Michela, your private guide, will guide you through the hidden corners of the city so you will discover Rome in a different way.
Have fun and enjoy your stay in Rome, but follow some simple rules.
We remind you that:
- Linen is changed and the apartment is serviced every 3 days and every guest change;
- The breakfast service is not provided;
- Upon arrival, each guest must provide a valid identity document to be registered according to the italian law;
- We give the keys to the guests in order to allow them to be able to freely leave and return the apartment untimed;
- Any balance must be paid at check in, including Rome City taxes;
- In case of loss or breakage of keys, the payment of a penalty is expected.
- At the check-out, an inspection will be carried out by the owner of the apartment, in order to verify that nothing has been damaged, in which case, you will incur a penalty commensurate with the value of the damaged property.
You may not:
- Bring other people in the apartment, unless prior consent of the owner;
- Smoke and consume drugs;
- Organize parties and events;
- Do not disturb the tenants of the building with screaming and shouting;
- Keep the television at an appropriate volume;
- Close the lights and water;
- Do not throw anything in the toilet or down the sink which may block the pipes;
- Leave the apartment to check out by 10:30;
- Leave the keys in the apartment before check out.
С 22 октябрь 2017 - 23 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 1 ночь.
Sono una persona felice e questo mi basta. Vivo pensando che la vita sia il dono più bello che ci sia stato dato e impiego ogni attimo della mia giornata per fare qualcosa che rinvigorisca sempre il mio spirito. Ho una splendida famiglia, un marito che amo e due figlie bellissime, con le quali condivido ogni mia esperienza e dalle quali ricevo l'affetto e l'amore che meriterebbe ogni mamma del mondo. Sono entusiasta all'idea di incontrare e conoscere persone da ogni parte del mondo, pertanto apro a voi le porte della mia casa...