Amazing venue, minutes from everything, with spectacular views and amenities for you and your group or family. Grounds are suited for a relaxing get together or a reunion of friends and family. Views of the entire Edna Valley!
Please see other section below for additional requirements (Occupancy Tax, Unapproved Guests, Large Unapproved Gatherings, Unapproved Pets)
We have invested a substantial amount in beautifying and preserving our home. We hope and expect you will treat it with as much care and respect as we do and while doing so have a fantastic time. We have had large groups and small intimate gatherings all with success. If you would like to have an event with more than 15 people, please let me know and we can make appropriate arrangements. Please keep in mind everything in the home is hand made. Each and every door, the windows and cabinets, and so many of the unique features and furniture in the home. Most of the art pieces are original, one of a kind pieces that are not replaceable in the event of damage. Please enjoy your time in our home!
1) Please remove shoes before entering the home if at all possible. This will keep the outside dirt and rocks from damaging the 100+ year old wood floors in the kitchen and family/tv room.
2) Please put trash and recycle in the trash and recycle cans in the carport. If you run out of room for any reason, please call and we will remove the trash and recycle to make room for the remainder of your stay.
3) Please take care when the wind is blowing down the valley to set the door stops on the doors so they do not slam in the wind. Also, know that if you leave the doors open for extended periods of time, specially at night, you will invite a lot of insects in for your stay.
4) Please keep your speed to 15 mph on the entry road. It is an unpaved road and suffers when cars are driven at speeds above this requiring significant maintenance and expense. Also, there are small children living on the property and may be on the road at times.
5) Please enjoy wandering the property but please do not cross fences onto the cattle ranch or vineyard. These are private and commercial properties and the owners do not appreciate uninvited guests.
6) Hot Tub: Please add one half (1/2) cap full of "MPS" prior to each use of the hot tub. The Hot Tub is sanitized using a silver impregnated cartridge that reacts with monopersulfate to generate a chloride compound that eliminates bacteria and viruses along with an ozonation device. The water does not have a classic chlorine or bromine smell and generally feels and smells great. If you add this to the filter inlet just prior to each use, the water will remain clear and will not foam or generate any significant scum that can come from body oils, lotions, makeup and dirt that we all accumulate throughout the day.
Hot Tub (2): Please be sure the top of the hot tub is latched closed after each use. If the latch is left off the cover can blow off and break the pneumatic openers which are very costly.
7) Prior to your departure, please place all used towels, sheets and pillow cases in the laundry room and all trash in the car port cans or next to the cans for collection
8) If you have any issues or run out of any of the basic amenities provided in the home, please call me. We will do our best to get them out to you ASAP. The home will be well stocked but we are glad to provide anything that runs short.
9) While we encourage small get togethers of family and friends, any group over 15 people is not acceptable without prior agreement and payment of agreed fees. If you would like to have an event or party with a larger group, please work with us to approve the gathering, the detail, associated precautions, facilities, amenities and fees.
10) If it is found that you have more guests than were booked, at minimum, you will be immediately charged for the additional guests or, at our discretion, you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
Failure to notify us of additional guest or having a larger than permitted gathering will result in you and your group being asked to leave in accordance with your rental agreement, the rules and regulations of the company with which you booked your stay and the laws of the County of San Luis Obispo and the State of California.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
We are a local family and have owned this property for about 20 years. We intend to retire here after continuing to invest in updating and expanding the home. We have 6 children and a large extended family that have enjoyed visiting over the years. We hope you enjoy the home and location as much as we do.