A private+separate entrance, stand-alone (no shared walls) garden guesthouse at a great, central LA location -- minutes drive to main tourist attractions + walking distance to hikes, public transportation and yummy/trendy local restaurants & cafes.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! Situated on a very quiet and safe street in Los Feliz/Silver Lake, this spacious garden guesthouse is TOTALLY PRIVATE, stand-alone, with NO SHARED WALLS. It has a private entrance from the backyard garden -- you are guaranteed to enjoy birds chirping all around!
Walking distance to Sunset Blvd and Silver Lake's retail shops, historic theaters, cafe's, bars and restaurants. Also, walking distance to public transportation (METRO train to downtown, Hollywood, Universal Studio etc.), and to local parks and lakes (Griffith Park, Elysian Park, Echo Park, The Observatory, Silver Lake Reservoir and many other attractions. Very close to LA Zoo, Hollywood Walk of Fame, downtown etc.
The private guesthouse is newly renovated, airy and tranquil, and has numerous windows, hardwood floors and French doors opening to a beautiful garden. It has a large shelf cabinet, cabinet to hang/folded cloths. There's a small table+chair and another desk+chair --- to eat and work on. There's a very comfortable large, full size real bed (NOT futon) with a double/full size Simmons pillow-top mattress (size: 54'X76' or 135cmX190cm), which can accommodate two people. If needed, an additional foladable mattress w/bedding is also available for kids/extra guests.
The guesthouse has one full bathroom with a large walk-in shower. It is equipped with a mini fridge and a microwave oven so you can enjoy all those delicious leftovers from the excellent local restaurants and food stands! There's also free Wi-Fi Internet on site.
Adjacent to the guesthouse, there is a beautiful garden with comfortable chairs/sofa bed to relax and enjoy the LA weather.
Transport: If you have a car there's plenty of street parking all the time. For public transit, the metro train is walking distance and buses run throughout the neighborhood.
We love Los Angeles and are delighted to share recommendations for a memorable stay.
Please be respectful of our space and our neighbors.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the guesthouse.
2. No visitors allowed. Only guests listed in the guesthouse reservation may be present in the guesthouse at any time.
3. The owners of the guesthouse are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The owner of guesthouse are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION, IT IS AGREED THAT ALL GUESTS ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY HARM ARISING FROM THEIR USE OF THE PREMISES OR OTHERS WHOM THEY INVITE TO USE THE PREMISE.
4. Property and furnishings must be kept in good order.
5. Appliances are to be used only for their intended purposes.
6. Pets are allowed only with written approval (reply) by owners of the guesthouse.
7. Please do not leave heater and or lights turned on while away from the guesthouse.
8. No parties or loud music please. Quiet times are 10PM-8:30AM.
9. The use of electric "stove-top" burners and toasters is not allowed within the guesthouse.
10. There is ample street parking around the premises. Please do not block any of our neighbors' driveways. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and or towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Latest check in is at 11pm.
12. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
У этого хозяина 2 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My family and I love the outdoors. Living in Los Feliz, within LA, enables us to take many nature walks and hikes around the neighborhood and local parks. We also enjoy walking to our favorite cafes and restaurants around the area.