Об этом жилье
Newly renovated studio, spacious and light. The studio is furnished with a comfortable single bed, a sofa-bed (that can sleep another person), leather lounge chair, plenty of closet space. Private, basic kitchen, equipped with cooking utensils and electric appliances (microwave, electric kettle, tosti sandwhich maker, espresso coffee maker). Shared bathroom.
This is a newly renovated top-floor of a typical Dutch 1930-s row-house, fully furnished and equipped with all modern comfort.
Guess have access to the top floor and a shared bathroom.
Общение с гостями
I live in the house myself so I am always available to help out with your vacation / business visit.
Extra's I can provide for families:
- Stokke high chair
- children's toys, books and music
Другие важные подробности
The studio is part of a regular family home with young children. Guests are expected to behave responsibly. Alcohol, drugs or smoking are not allowed in the house. Also, guests are requested to maintain a regular day/night schedule to avoid mutual disturbances.
- The studio is part of a family home with young children; guests are expected to maintain a regular day/night schedule (no noise between 22:00-07:00 hours)
- No alcohol, drugs or smoking in the home; also no guests that are drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- slippers are provided. All hosts are requested to please take off their shoes upon entrance and use the home slippers that are provided.
- the studio is suitable for a maximum of 2 adults (and/or one young child); only the people who are pre-announced in your booking have access to the studio, no extra guests allowed.
- The bathroom is shared; please make sure you leave the bathroom as tidy, clean and dry as you found it.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
We are a young family of working professionals, university educated, and love to discover the world. Our motto: the more we learn and know about each other as people, the better we will be able to live together in this world.
We tend to live a pretty healthy-conscious life: we do sports several times a week and maintain a vegetarian lifestyle.