Beautiful high rise apartment in Belltown. Near Pike Place, Space Needle. This 1 bedroom modern suite has new modern furniture and appliances, with gorgeous views of the Space Needle.
NOTE*Early check-ins and later checkout's are not possible because our cleaning team needs ample time to work in preparation for each guest's arrival. So please plan accordingly!
We have office space near Pike Place, and can hold your bags for $20 ( b/t 10am-3pm )
*Lobby & Gym are currently under construction
Thank you for looking at our brand new 550 sqft 1 bedroom apartment in Downtown Seattle's Belltown Neighborhood.
In the space, you will have brand new bedding, a flatscreen TV equipped with Chromecast for Netflix/Youtube/..., a super comfortable couch, WiFi, a well stocked kitchen, tower fan, washer and dryer for laundry, and a lot more.
Общение с гостями
A few days before check-in I will contact you about arrival time and key hand off.
The night before check-out date, I will contact you regarding check-out time and key.
I am open to all forms of communication. Preferably AirBnb messaging, texting or email. Feel free to message me with any questions before you book. I'm always happy to answer your questions to be sure my apartment is a great fit for your trip.
Другие важные подробности
Gym completely renovated and reopened November 2016!
LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE
Street parking for $1.50 hour. The hours that are free 8pm-8am. And all day Sunday is Free. If you ask in advance for parking we may be able to provide you with 1 space for $20/day at the building.
Please note that we are only able to provide 1 sets of keys and building fobs--if you have 2 individuals please be prepared to share them. Thank you!
Rates and minimum night stays are subject to change. Minimum of 4 nights stay at this corporate housing unit.
Early check-ins and later checkout's are not possible because our cleaning team needs ample time to work in preparation for each guest's arrival. So please plan accordingly!
For check in's and check outs-
If you arrive Seattle early, or have a later flight and have large luggage that you'd like to drop off, for $20 we have an office near Pike Place, where we can hold your bags. ( between the hours of 10am and 3pm ). Please let us know what time you'd like to drop the bag's off, or what time's you'd like to pick them up. We require that you make this appointment after making your reservation. We will need to know when you'd like to drop them off or pick them up. If these details are not provided at least 5 day's in advance of the reservation date, we may be unable to help.
We've updated our reservation requirements for the guest making the reservation. Particularly our background check. Nothing substantial has changed, but you can review our third party background check site at (URL HIDDEN) It is a fairly simple process, and is $24.99 for the applicant. Please provide us the email address in which we can send you the link for the background check. Once we receive confirmation, usually within 24 hours, we can send you the PDF check in guide to your vacation rental.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. If you are opposed to the background check we can decline the reservation request, and allow you to pick another rental.
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in is after 3PM
House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items
6. Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with AIRBNB. Please contact me directly for any needed items.
7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
9. Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from checkin until checkout.
10. Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11. Guests may be asked to provide a birthday as some properties may require proof of a basic public records search. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
У этого хозяина 1696 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы