Small, very clean and cozy penthouse in San Gallo Street, in the heart of Florence, very close to Piazza del Duomo and Santa Maria Novella railway station. Perfect for romantic and full of art weekens.
Our flat is located at the top floor of a little building in the heart of Florence, just a few steps from the Cathedral and the most important monuments and museums of the city, such as the Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio.
Quiet and with a wonderful view of the city rooftops, it is endowed with a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, tv, Wi-Fi, oven, independent heating-system, towels, hair-dryer, phone and air conditioning. If necessary, the extra-bed is usually placed in the kitchen, because there isn't enought space in the bedroom (you can see from one of the apartment's photos that it's confortable).
All the flat is for your exclusive use.
Общение с гостями
Easy communication by Airbnb or by phone during the days before your arrival.
We set a time and we meet directly at the flat for the check-in at that point, by then you will get all the informations and tips on how to see the city and travel, eat, drink and live like florentines!
Другие важные подробности
IMPORTANT: from 1st October 2014 the municipality of Florence has extended the TOURIST TAX OF 2,50 per night for EACH PERSON (not applied to kids under 12 years of age), for a maximum of seven consecutive bookings, also for the guests that are not residents in the city of Florence and that are staying in apartments for touristic use (decree 50/2014).
• Take care of your rented house as yours: keep it clean and tidy, do not disturb the neighborhood
with your behavior or with annoying noises. For this reason, please, keep your voice down from
23:00 to 8:00AM.
• During your stay you are responsible for any damage (unless it is due to normal wear) and for the
risks that are linked to your presence (fires, flooding, etc.)
• The day of your departure, you must vacate the flat no later than 11:00AM to allow for an
adequate cleaning, but it is possible to leave your luggages in custody and arrange with us a
time to get them back.
• During your stay, it is not possible to host more people than the number agreed at the moment
of reservation and substitutions are not allowed if not previously set with the owners.
• The access to the building is only for the leasers and they are not supposed to open the gate and
let anybody in, please spare us the embarrassment of meeting strangers inside the property.
• The heating-system is independent and is working from 1st November to 1st April, in
accordance with the law DPR 412/93 and it can be left on for a maximum of 8 hours per day. So please turn the heating-system off during the night and when you are out. The indoor temperature shouldn't be kept over 20°C.
• The apartment is given clean, tidy and in good condition, is up to the guest to keep it clean, carefully putting the garbage in the specific baskets following the recycling instructions.
• Smoking inside the house is forbidden
• Please throw in the WC only toilet paper, any other object could damage or clog the drain,
causing severe discomforts.• The day of your departure please leave the house neat, folding all the dirty laundry and leaving the fridge clean. Don't forget to empty the closets, take all your personal effects with you and leave the house keys.
Hello! I'm a psychologue-writer with heart-warming hospitality. I love traveling, reading and painting. My apartment is nice, clean and in the city centre. I can help you in italian, english and spanish. See you!