One bedroom, in a house in the inner city location of Albert Park, Calgary. Bedroom has a window & a clean Queen size bed with a comfortable mattress, clean linens & duvet as well as a small desk/ workstation in the room. The house is a 5 min walk to the Barlow LRT station, only a few stops to Downtown Calgary. We are close to downtown and the area has bike paths that lead to the Bow River, The Calgary Zoo, East Village and Inglewood. Free cable & Wi-Fi, use of kitchen and free street parking.
Bedroom with a clean, comfortable Queen size bed, mattress is new and very comfortable, small workstation, closet & small drawer for storage and comfortable clean linens. The room is recently painted and just added new carpeting throughout.
Bright living room that seats 4 people. There is a reading corner, large tv and comfy sofa.
Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, glass tile. Guests can use the kitchen to store food and for meal prep. There is a full fridge, oven & stove, microwave, kettle, espresso machine & toaster.
Full bathtub & shower, large sink with lots of counter space.
Shared with tenants in the basement, energy efficient washer & dryer.
Access to the main full 4 piece washroom. Use of the living room, which includes television (100+ channels, including HBO and Movie Channels). Use of the kitchen and dining area for meal prep. Use of the washing machine and dryer (shared with basement).
Общение с гостями
We might be home, we might be away. Please message us and let us know before your arrival if there is anything you would like to know about the area or things to do. We can offer hosted trips to the mountains and surrounding area upon request and based on our availability.
Другие важные подробности
We have a small dog, hypo-allergenic breed, she won't have access to your private room if you keep the door closed and is relatively quiet. We simply ask that you greet her upon arrival as she is super friendly and gets extremely excited when she meets new people.
Check-in is after 5pm, quiet time after 10PM. Check-out 12PM (negotiable).
1. Please lock all doors coming and going. No shoes in the house, leave at front door.
2. If returning after 11:00 p.m. please be quiet entering and settling in for consideration of other guests and permanent residents.
3. Use of kitchen during your stay, do not use personal food in fridge, purchase your own food. Once finished cooking and eating please clean up after yourself and do the dishes.
4. Please clean away crumbs and spots left by you at meals, on the placemats, dining table, counter tops, dishes and appliances. DO NOT use scrubbers on the stainless steel appliances, simply wipe with the blue kitchen cloth only to avoid scratches!
5. Use of the bathroom:
a) Do not store personal items in the bathroom, use your room.
b) Tidy bathroom & bathtub after each use. Please check the mirrors for spots and residue.
c) Ensure the ceiling fan is on during a shower, and turn off when done.
d) Please lock the bathroom door when you are using it.
6. Ensure common areas are kept tidy and clean. Longer-term guests (ten days or more) are asked to maintain a clean room. Cleaning supplies and equipment are available. Please return these under the kitchen sink.
7. Those guests who smoke, please do so only in the front yard, away from windows and doors. Upon finishing please dispose of cold butts and ashes.
8. Drinking alcohol in moderation is allowed. Absolutely no drugs.
9. Please communicate to me in person or via text message or email if you need something, or see something not up to your standards, and I will solve the problem as soon as possible.
We love living in Alberta! This province has the most amazing scenery and fun things to do. We also love the location of our house in Calgary, only minutes from the LRT and from downtown, with access to the Bow River, trails and pathways and trendy areas like Inglewood. The direct mountain and downtown view from the front and back yard is stunning, and we love looking at and appreciating the spectacular view every morning.
We are both passionate about travel, and have dipped our toes in many oceans. Melissa has lived in both Australia and Chile and Francisco is from Chile and moved to Canada 6 years ago.
We live with our puppy, Coconut, she is a small hypoallergenic dog and loves people. We enjoy hiking, camping, swimming, hot springs and are both big foodies!