Beautiful tri-level townhouse available in the heart of Southwest Atlanta. Located approximately 13 miles from downtown Atlanta and minutes from Atlanta’s International Hartsfield Jackson airport.
Located approximately 13 miles from downtown Atlanta and minutes from Atlanta’s International Hartsfield Jackson airport. This amazing space offers 2 bedrooms/2.5 bathroom in addition to 2 additional sofa beds. Blow up beds are welcomed! There's more than enough space. The home features a pool table, lounge area with 55" television, treadmill, outdoor deck, and much more. This great location is easily accessible to nearby restaurants as well as the Georgia Convention Center.
Guest will rent the entire house. The garage will be locked.
Общение с гостями
I'm always available by phone or email when needed.
1. Respect neighbors
2. No parking on the street. 1 allotted space in front and extra parking in the back of the townhouse with back entry
3. No parties or kick-backs
4. Music and/or conversations, especially on DECK need to be kept inside at a reasonable level
5. No smoking
6. Pets are not allowed
7. Anything that is damaged or broken will be taken out of your security deposit
8. Upon leaving, please strip the all the beds and put linen in front of laundry room
9. Please be sure that all dishes are washed and put away
Very outgoing genuine person! I love to spend time with family, try new restaurants, shop, and be a tourist when traveling. My favorite movies are Sister Act 2 and BAPS. Some of my favorite food is meat lovers pizza, chicken, seafood, and steak. I know I might be too old for this, but I really love FRUIT ROLL UPS as a night snack!
I fell in love with this house the moment I walked in and hate to have to part ways; however, I'm GETTING MARRIED (yea!) and moving out. I'm really excited to share my home with you and hope that it brings you the same happiness it's brought me!
Favorite quote: "People will forget will you say, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" Maya Angelou