1M from the Higashi Shinjuku station. Comfortable access and relaxed stay in the convenient area. Kabuki-cho is a 5 min walk. Reasonable distance to Ikebukuro, Asakusa and Shibuya. There is an elevator in the building.
- 1 min walk from Higashi Shinjuku station. Just on the station of Toei Oedo line and Fukutoshin line.
- Clean and brand-new room
1 double bed
1 HUTON bed for extra
Equipments & Amenities
Laundry detergent, Fabric softener
Bath towel, Face towel (It has been cleaned)
Kitchen utensil (a frying pan, a pan, kitchen knives, a cutting board)
Tableware (glasses, cups, plates, chopsticks, forks, spoons)
- Only 1 min from Higashi Shinjuku station and very easy to get to the apartment. You will never lose your way.
Общение с гостями
CHECK IN / OUT
Self checking in / out
The host is available to company with guests for sightseeing, eating out, etc. Just ask freely if you needed.
Другие важные подробности
Ask me if you are looking for ……….
Experiences in Japan
Do you want to live in a local way?
"Let me recommend you some shops/restaurants that are not listed in the guide books and that the tourists usually don’t know".
Goods & Products
Are you looking for a product samples or any Japanese goods?
"I have a useful information network as a part of my business to sell products for my customers abroad".
Maybe you can get some products at a discount!?
Do you need any assistance for shopping?
I will tell you some shops that you may purchase the products reasonably".
Do you have anything forgotten to purchase in Japan?
"Don’t worry. I ll complete on your behalf then ship them out up to your home".
Shopping service is available.
"I will recommend you some shops to purchase with a good price".
"If you send me a list of the products that you were planning to purchase in Japan, I can research for them in advance".
"You don’t need to worry about failing to purchase!"
"I will buy the items that you have forgotten to purchase on your behalf,
then deliver them up to the home where you live".
"The delivery system that I used to use for my business will assure you to be delivered safely to you with good cost".
"Tell me anything about your interests and activities that you want to try in Japan.
I do my utmost for your memory in Japan to be delightful and unforgettable".
* Please be quiet entering/exiting the building, in the lobby, and on the street outside (RESPECTING NEIGHBORS IN JAPAN IS VERY IMPORTANT)
* If you have large bags, please try to keep noise to be a minimum when you are moving in/out
* Shoes off inside the room
* No pets
* Turn off lights and A/C when you go out. Appreciated your ecological manner.
* Smoking is NOT allowed in the whole building (in the room, balcony and also in the corridor and hall of the building). The sensor in the building was became aware of smoking, the alarm starts sounding.
* Please segregate the trash into ;
---- Burnable (food, paper, plastic)
---- Non-burnable (metal / ceramic)
---- Recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass)
* Prohibited to use stocks in the closet / storage