Warm, comfortable and quiet apartment in the historic centre of the town.
The apartment is located in the heart of the historic city centre (13 Andreadaki St. ), just a 2-5- minute walk from the most important sights, such as:
- the Lions Square with the Venetian Morozini Fountain and the Basilica of St. Mark- The City Hall with the Venetian "Loggia”
- the Church of St. Titus
- the Historical Museum of Crete
- the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- the square of St. Catherine with the Cathedral of Saint Minas, the Museum of Christian Art and the Temple of the small Saint Minas
-the Venetian Port with “ Koules” fortress and the dockyards- the Natural History Museum of Crete -the Venetian walls with their gates and halls.
Within walking distance, there is everything to make your stay comfortable and safe, such as a pharmacy, banks & ATMs,a super market, a bakery, cafes, restaurants, taverns, Laundry, and all provided public means of transport.
- Siesta Hours 23.00- 07.30 and 15.00-17.30
- smoking only on the balcony, no animals allowed