BREAKFAST inc! Traditional Japanese Ryokan in Dorogawa, Nara pref. Sumptuous HOT SPRINGS; panoramic mountain views! Delightful staff. Optional pick-up service from station. Highly recommended.
Many tourists visit the place for camping and playing in the river from May to Sep. Enjoy the sound of the clear stream while walking along the riverside, it is the best place for hiking and trekking. Also, in the neighboring stalactite cave, the temperature is 18 degrees throughout the year!
This ryokan is a sanctuary for the people who wants to have a comfortable and relaxing time. Dorogawa Hot Spring Area used to be a town to treat ascetics who visit sacred mountain nearby. Among all, this “Masugen Ryokan” is the most retro Japanese-style inn that has welcoming atmosphere.
Dinner and breakfast is included in the rate. Enjoy refined HOT SPRING, beautiful room, and panoramic mountainous view.
* PICK UP SERVICE (paid)
From/To Shimoichiguchi Station
It can accommodate up to 6 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
- 6 Japanese single futon
Bathroom (HOT SPRING, shared)
It is a welcoming place to stay in the comfortable and relaxing environment.
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Internet (* It is NOT a pocket Wi-Fi device)
- 100% Natural Hot Spring (shared)
- Yukata for number of people
- Fresh towels for number of people
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Air conditioner
- Starry sky tour
Общение с гостями
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is ""縁 (EN)"" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
Другие важные подробности
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Hi! I am a Sara :)
I live in Yoshino, Nara, Japan's most famous cherry blossom spot!
Yoshino is not so famous but I think it’s one of the best location in Japan, so I’m excited to share our neighborhood with you!
I became Airbnb host, as I am seeking to make the global community fully aware of the wonderful attractions Yoshino and Nara has to offer.
I'd like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan and have a great stay!