(APARTMENT CHAMPION, ROOM LIZA) Our house is located in Bled, the most beautiful town in Slovenia, known for its outstanding nature, lake with an island and a castle above. Our place built by my grandparents is just 2 minutes on foot from the lake in a nice green,warm neighborhood.
1. For the late check-in, that is from 8 pm to 8 am, we have to charge you 10 €.
2. We kindly ask you to keep the voice/noise down after 10pm due to other guests.
3. We would be grateful if you could leave your shoes at the entrance if they are dirty from hiking.
4. We kindly ask for the rooms to be treated as if they were yours and to leave them tidy when you depart.
5. You can only smoke on the balcony or in front of the main entrance.
6. The towels can be used only in the house and are not allowed to be taken to the lake site, as well as blankets and similar things that are provided in our accommodation.
7. We kindly ask you to be aware with the hot water, to not overuse it due to many guests in our house that would also appreciate it.
8. Use of candles is not allowed in the house, to prevent fire possibility.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 360 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello I am Liza,
I would describe myself as an open, creative and supportive person that is enthusiastic and always wishing to explore new things and concepts. Descovering the world outside and inside of me as an artist working in conteporary dance.
I am living in Ljubljana, but am helping my family with booking our house in Bled that I used to live in when I was a child.
I enjoy being a host, and also my dad and granny loves the interaction with guests very much! There are also my two sisters Laura and Lana that are helping in our home to stay in great shape and our friend Ivana the booking assistent.