The apartment is located in quiet neighborhood, close to metro station Dworzec Gdański (5 minutes walking distance) and shopping center Arkadia (10-15 minutes walking distance). It is on the ground floor. There is swimming pool, jacuzzi and gym in a separate building in that condominium (available for you for free).
This is a spacious 52 sq. m. apartment on the ground floor. There is a bedroom with a queen size bed (for 2 people) and a comfy sofa (may be converted into a bed for another 2 people). The building is located 5 minutes walking distance from metro station Dworzec Gdański (10 minutes from the center of the city).
My guests have a whole apartment for their disposal.
Kitchen: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, kettle, cutlery, dishes.
Bathroom: washing machine, bath & shower (2 in 1), every cosmetic product that is there (toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel, deodorants), home care products.
Other: Internet Wi-Fi, ironing board, hairdryer, iron, vacuum cleaner.
Clean linen and fresh towels.
Additionally: tea, coffee, sugar, salt
There is swimming pool, jacuzzi and gym in a separate building in that condominium - available only for residents. I guarantee you free access as you are my guests.
Общение с гостями
I live in the same building, in another apartment, so I`m quickly available if you need help or advise:)
I work from Monday to Friday 8.30-17.30, so that time I`m out.
- Please treat the place as you would treat your own and leave it in similar condition as you first saw it. In case of any significant damage please contact me immediately.
- Please respect the neighbours, quiet hours is valid from 22:00 to 7:00.
- No parties
- Smoking inside the apartment strictly forbidden (allowed on the terrace).
- Wet towels please hang up in the bathroom and don't leave them on the beds.
- Totally prohibited to stay in the apartment of persons not registered in the reservation without my prior approval.
- No pets.
- The products that are for your disposal should stay in the apartment, please do not take them with you while leaving the apartment (exception: toothbrush - of course this is 100% personal device).
Mam na imię Izabela, mieszkam w Warszawie, pracuję w dużej korporacji w dziale marketingu. Kocham podróże - zwłaszcza do krajów hiszpańsko- i portugalskojęzycznych. Byłam na wymianach studenckich w Hiszpanii (Valencia) i Brazylii (Sao Paulo).
Hello! My name is Izabela, I live in Warsaw, work in a global company in marketing department, I love travelling - especially to Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries. Did student internships in Spain (Valencia) and Brazil (Sao Paulo). I speak Polish, English, Spanish and Portuguese, so feel free to contact me in those languages.